Any Flat Tracks in Missouri?

BigDix21

i double dog dare yo, and if you do ill come along with you to beat all of you... ;)

332999[/snapback]

I'd personally like to invite all of you guys to come to BET in Belleville, IL to try our TT. I personally do not know of any better tracks around. We are celebrating our 40th year racing this year and we are one of the only races around that offer 150% payback for ATV's in pro classes.

Visit our website at http://www.betdirt.com

Click on "Schedule" for race dates.

We will also be running a ST at the St. Clair County fair in August.

Mark Chapman

chapmanmd@charter.net

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, BET is an awesome track that everyone should run at least once. Its big and very fast. Some of the toughest competetion I have ever ran against. Its fun and requires a lot of balls to keep gaining speed around it. I have only ran it once, but hope to make it a couple times this year.

I ran the ST at St. Clair 2 years ago and it was the slickest track I have ever been on. Decent size but was like running on wet smooth concrete.

If anyone likes hillclimbing, BET has one of the wickedest hills I have seen. BET also has quite a few harescrambles each year if I remember correctly.

Edited by jinx44

BET is running 2 Harescrambles this year. The first is next weekend, 3/20. 4.5 mile course that will prove to be alot of fun. One piece of advice, have skids on your quad.

We're running 4 MX's this year, 4 TT's, and one HC as well.

If any of you guys are going to race a TT this year at BET, please let me know, I'll see about leaving a pass at the gate for you.

Bring your "A" game...

Mark Chapman

BET Track Official

I'd personally like to invite all of you guys to come to BET in Belleville, IL to try our TT. I personally do not know of any better tracks around. We are celebrating our 40th year racing this year and we are one of the only races around that offer 150% payback for ATV's in pro classes.

Visit our website at http://www.betdirt.com

Click on "Schedule" for race dates.

We will also be running a ST at the St. Clair County fair in August.

Mark Chapman

chapmanmd@charter.net

336872[/snapback]

man i would love to its just to long of a drive i live about 25 min. away from houston texas and thats along haul

• 9 months later...

there are a couple fo flat tracks around springfield but i havent been to any of them yet i am checking into this flattrack thing though i went to one last year and rode a buds 250r and i liked it alot i know they run at the old snow bluff place and at the sproutpatch track and there are acouple others

• 2 months later...

Hey D, what's up! I see you are still racing. I need to come to Paducah one night and check out the action. I've never been to the track. I got rid of my banshee. I got an IMCA dirt track car now I run at Malden. I just got a 06 YFZ 450 about 3 weeks ago from the Paducah dealership too.

Do you know of any banshees for sale local???

Did you watch the races at the show me center a couple of weeks ago??