Marines

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck and thanks for the commitment, did my time already. Gotta question for you though, I never get a good answer, Why would one choose the marines over say the air force? My personal belief its a combination of the recruiters sales tactics and being young and feeling like you have to prove something.

Good luck and thanks for the commitment,  did my time  already.  Gotta question for you though,  I never get a good answer,  Why would one choose the marines over say the air force?  My personal belief its a combination of the recruiters sales tactics and being young and feeling like you have to prove something.

315674[/snapback]

Good question. I was in the Air Force from 90-94. I don't regret it a bit.

I was marine from 97-03, I tried to join AF but I had been in trouble with the law and they wouldnt take me, so I went next door and signed up with USMC, Im so glad I did that.  Marine corps is the way to go.

315708[/snapback]

Good luck Level-2Ford. I served from 92'-99'. The Marines are the toughest by far. You will be glad you did it. Its an exelent start for a young man. What is your mos gonna be?

So what do you do in the Navy, Squish? You on a boat or what?

Turbo props. First worked on E-2, C-2 then the P-3 then C-130 then test cell for the P-3 and c-130 for 4 years. Now the p-3. only went to the boat in my first squadron (E-2 and C-2) wanted to get away from the tail hook community you know what I mean. Got tired of the flight deck quick.

Forgot to tell you Im in the reserves now. Work on p-3 now.  Cilvilian job is rocketdyne.  moved up to rocket engines.

315939[/snapback]

Okay so your a Mech (AD). I joined 2001 and am still active! AM3(AW). I work on SH60B Helos.