Talkin Shit

Im just trying to start a bunch a shit but I doubt that you have seen a 250r that was slow.

314740[/snapback]

I have. My buddy's got a 250r. I'm flyin past him in 5th gear already. But hopefully that'll change soon. He's getting a 330 and mx port for the upcoming season, and I'm getting some mx ported jugs. Hopefully it'll be a little bit closer for drags.

I have a 98 banshee and a 88 R. I'm selling my Banshee, I prefer the R. But the Banshee is quick, very quick with just a set of pipes. But then again my stock bore R is 100cc LESS than my banshee. I came from bikes and the R just feels better, I like the way it turns and flys. The shee is a great drag machine and for tearing up the straights. I would have loved to dump the money into the suspension like my R came.

That being said, I haven't told you anything you already didn't know. No reason to bash other 2 strokers, the 4 stroke guys is the ones I get tired defending my 2 stroke choice.