My shee vs friends 660r

Bansheerider29x

This was the best day ever. It started snowing and i just had my shee fixed. My friend finally got his raptor running and we go driving everywhere together.He turned on too a huge main road with hardly any snow on it. He starts flying up the road and i catch up to him. we are side by side and he said lets drag. We gave it w.o.t at the same time and were off. Soon as i hit the gas i smoked him by a long shot. I was going around 70 or so i would say(only becuase i have a 44t rear sprocket). I though this was the best becuase he always talked shit about how his raptor would take everything its its long shot...........but i guess he wont say anything now :P

I know with the 44t sprocket i have so much bottem end and not much top once i go back to the 41t sprocket i will have more top end.................i cant wait  :D

314713[/snapback]

just go up a tooth on the front and see what kinda top end you have then. any engine work to pull higher gearing?