bizkit_boy2000

01bansheeke

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap that was the wise man....LOL :headbang::headbang:

Nick here is your chance to make right, if you dont as you can see there are hundreds of us here on the HQ that will make you and your boys stay here a living hell!!!!!! :evil:

would that man happen to be in some movie called scarface? lmao

anyway...like I said before..i could really give a rats ass about a 10mil cheetah..who can afford what blah blah fucking blah.  Its more principle than anything. I didn't want to resort to doing this, thats why i waited to do it. But i got kind of tired of ur great guy nick Telling me that I wasn't getting jack from him and to go to ups because it musta got damaged in shipping :yank: 

100 people are jumping him for a good reason, this is how so called "good" people get bad names.  $41 dollars isn't a ton of money..but it is MY MONEY..i don't fuck around with my money. I earn it, I spend it. I don't like when other people try to dick me around.  Bottom line. I gave nick a chance to fix it in the first place without running his name through the mud..thick mud that is.  So, it all could have been avoided, but ignorance got in the way. Nick now has his second chance, hopefully you come threw nick. I'm trusting you again.

312844[/snapback]

I don't think you should send the pegs back until after you get your money. There's 2 people involved in this transaction, and only one can be accused of dishonesty. Nick your track record thus far says that you can't be trusted so therefore I think its your responcibility to get the money back to him as of yesterday. Since there's no evidence that 01 has been dishonest up to this point I'd say you'll just have to trust him.

Did the cash find its way back into your wallet yet?

Nick..i bought some pegs from you. They are bent as fuck. Here is what you said in you auction.

You are bidding on a used set of banshee triple chrome plated banshee footpegs. They have been used for 1/2 a season and do have a couple of scratches on them but still look good. Great for a dune bike. These will fit any year banshee.  Bid with confidence.

Now..tell me in there where it says that the pegs are sold as is. And tell me why someone wouldnt' get the idea that YOU, YOURSELF, used the pegs for 1/2 a season.  Not the person you bought them from. 

Here are a few pics of the pegs.  No way in fukin hell were these pegs bent in shipping like you say.  The box would have been destroyed.  It takes a lot to bend a peg like this. I know i didn't do it, they haven't even been on the shee. I was takin it apart for a rebuild when i bought them.  41 bucks was tough to pass up..anyway here are some pics in case you didnt' look at them in the e-mail I sent you.

bentpegnexttoeachother.jpg

310690[/snapback]