bizkit_boy2000

01bansheeke

Nick..i bought some pegs from you. They are bent as fuck. Here is what you said in you auction.

You are bidding on a used set of banshee triple chrome plated banshee footpegs. They have been used for 1/2 a season and do have a couple of scratches on them but still look good. Great for a dune bike. These will fit any year banshee. Bid with confidence.

Now..tell me in there where it says that the pegs are sold as is. And tell me why someone wouldnt' get the idea that YOU, YOURSELF, used the pegs for 1/2 a season. Not the person you bought them from.

Here are a few pics of the pegs. No way in fukin hell were these pegs bent in shipping like you say. The box would have been destroyed. It takes a lot to bend a peg like this. I know i didn't do it, they haven't even been on the shee. I was takin it apart for a rebuild when i bought them. 41 bucks was tough to pass up..anyway here are some pics in case you didnt' look at them in the e-mail I sent you.

bentpegnexttoeachother.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well nick, now that you have read it, do yo plan to respond on here..or just pretend this isn't happening. I recieved your pm, but i think it is wise to make others aware. You say i'm not a man, you bash me all you want for "calling you out" on here. I really don't give a shit what you think. No way in hell am i going to send you the pegs back, BEFORE i recieve any money. You can paypal me the money, just as i did to you. I will send you my new paypal address so you can take care of this.

You said I am not handling this like a man in your pm. Well, explain this to me. Why in the hell would i just blow this off? Hell its only 50 bucks, but its 50 bucks i busted my ass for. You did not send me an item that is useable, not what your auction said. YOU told me repeatedly that you do not plan to do anything about this in e-mail. You insulted ME by saying ohhh well just shim them, they will work just fine. Maybe i don't have the coin to build a fucking 10 mil cheetah motor(maybe you don't either, so you have to rip people off), but i take pride in my shit, bottom line. I work hard for what i have, you would think people can respect that. I guess only people who work hard for there shit can respect that.

lets put it this was when i got my she it was supposed to be the badest shee out there for mx when i ordered it in june of 2001

well to put it lightly when my dad got it it looked like the frame had been under water (rusty) it had blaster pistons wouldent start blown front drag shocks no jets in the carbs <_< any thing u think of was bad or wouldnt even work on it :angry: o ya the right bottom a-arm had a 3" rust hole in it :o

so my dad got in touch w/ the missourie prosocuters(well i think it was them) my dad said he was gonna sew

so the guy had been sending tons of parts and money up to my house meanwhile im opening all these boxes of aftermarket banshee parts i didnt even know :shootself:

my dad had got it because it was delivered to his friends house(and thats where it was worked on) my dad did the bike from the fame up the motor was in every little piece i

have the pics when i woke up that christmas morning(2001) she sitting in my garage cool as hell looking :headbang:

i mean if its realy what u want to do try prosocuting him for the money