BOOST BOTTLE or NO BOOST BOTTLE

I have a boost bottle. It resides in a rubbermaid container in the garage. I made slugs that I plugged the holes with. I tested the boost bottle, stock balance tube, and the plugs. I like the performance of the plugs. Seems that the throttle response is right the way I want it with the plugs....

i think trinity or somebody has a intake kit where they don't even have a spot for the boost bottle/balance tube... and i know jimsandtoys in oklahoma plugs his with plugs... so i think it almost be better to block it off but would depend on what is done to your engine....

I have a boost bottle on mine only because it came with the intake setup I have. I felt a difference because I did the intakes and V-force reeds at the same time, but I do not think the bottle itself makes a seat in the pants difference. Mainly for looks. Some advice for you duners running the bottle, take the boost bottle grommets off and coat the grommets with silicone and re-install it. Something I do so I do not get sand in the motor.

Ken