Wheelie in my driveway

iceman

Alright, I have been practicing wheelies with two strokes, I can get it up and ride it for a while on the banshee now, so I decided I wanted to get vertical, like my dads friend, who has been riding for 20 years, that was my mistake, I got vertical, and held on for about 2 secs and it shot out and I fell off, I have road rash all over my back and arms, definitely worth the paine to have that experience, very funny.

LMAO... Happens to all of us once or twice...

Alright, I have been practicing wheelies with two strokes, I can get it up and ride it for a while on the banshee now,  so I decided I wanted to get vertical, like my dads friend, who has been riding for 20 years,  that was my mistake, I got vertical, and held on for about 2 secs and it shot out and I fell off, I have road rash all over my back and arms, definitely worth the paine to have that experience, very funny.

305858[/snapback]

I've just been rolling forward in 1st or second, pulling the clutch in, rev up and drop the clutch.  Someone called the cops again though, I wish whoever is doing would come talk to me instead of calling the cops.

307141[/snapback]

Dont pop the clutch your going to brake the clutch plates.Get right under the powerband and hit it and pull back.Spray some greese lightning on the seat for extra seat grip :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

I did my best wheelie last week, then I tryed it again and went back to far, I didn't hit the rear brake in time and drug the bar bending it up and tearing off the tial light and plate holder, I was just happy I didn't drag the silencers, that would have been pricey!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just started to get the use to doing wheelies. Man there a blast. It helped that i was in the sand and hitting the bar. But after falling off a few times i just learned to keep holding on and tapping the back break to control how far it comes up. Still can only ride them for a few few seconds though. :headbang:

:evil: yeah about six months ago i was showing off on my best friends little brothers xr 80, doing knee wheelies (sport bike style!!!) and i had it down where i could ride vertical ones for 1/8 mi or so, down his long flat country road, well long funny story short, took it back and broke my thumb in 2 places, im lucky i was going about 20-25 mph w/out a helmet and the township just paved the road 2 hr. before so it was still sticky hot, well i slide down the rooad about 10ft. and the bike flipped twice, i was covered in road rash and a broken thumb, i walked away lucky, but im still doing it all today so.... "u never learn!", i also managed to stabb my self in the glory region with my belt, i guess it hooked up in to the road! :drool: