I couldn

Redlined

haha i dont think itll happen. if so it surely would have been done by now wouldnt it? man that would be so fuckin sweet to have the top end of our strokers and the bottom end of gorr's woods port. :headbang:

297744[/snapback]

I think we are all on the same page. :cheers:

Now lets see how much power we can get out of these things. :headbang::bolt:

By the way, I'm heading to Glamis Wendesday :P:P:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is unbelievable.

What do you ask is unbelievable?

Consistently, there are a select few on these forums who continue to try to bash Jim for his work. Multiple dyno runs, from multiple customers, in multiple states have demonstrated just how WELL his engines perform, and for whatever reason, the select few are continuing to defame him.

For God's sake, he's got stock bore, +4 strokers making darn near 80 ponies with 45 lb*ft of torque on GAS. GAS!!! Imagine setting these suckers up on methanol?

You're getting your money's worth from him. Are there builders who can build +4mm faster? Probably, but who cares? The point is that you're paying for a quality service and you're receiving it at an unbeatable price.

His workmanship is beautiful by the way. In the spirit of things, I'm going to post some pics of his jugs in the images section later today.

To the select few, You got up on the pot, you crapped, and now you've got splashback you can't handle. This could have been avoided if you didn't crap in our pot in the first place. So get off the pot!!!

BG

Consistently, there are a select few on these forums who continue to try to bash Jim for his work.  Multiple dyno runs, from multiple customers, in multiple states have demonstrated just how WELL his engines perform, and for whatever reason, the select few are continuing to defame him.

For God's sake,  he's got stock bore, +4 strokers making darn near 80 ponies with 45 lb*ft of torque on GAS.  GAS!!!  Imagine setting these suckers up on methanol?

You're getting your money's worth from him.  Are there builders who can build +4mm faster?  Probably, but who cares?  The point is that you're paying for a quality service and you're receiving it at an unbeatable price.

His workmanship is beautiful by the way.    In the spirit of things,  I'm going to post some pics of his jugs in the images section later today.

To the select few,  You got up on the pot, you crapped, and now you've got splashback you can't handle.  This could have been avoided if you didn't crap in our pot in the first place.  So get off the pot!!!

BG

297841[/snapback]

Whos starting this all back up now? I believe you are bud. Everything was fine and now ur just gonna go a piss someone off and its gonna start again. I believe it was you that was telling me in chat that loco needed to give it up on the Passion talk. I think that its you that needs to give it up. Dont be a hipocrit.

Consistently, there are a select few on these forums who continue to try to bash Jim for his work.  Multiple dyno runs, from multiple customers, in multiple states have demonstrated just how WELL his engines perform, and for whatever reason, the select few are continuing to defame him.

For God's sake,  he's got stock bore, +4 strokers making darn near 80 ponies with 45 lb*ft of torque on GAS.  GAS!!!  Imagine setting these suckers up on methanol?

You're getting your money's worth from him.  Are there builders who can build +4mm faster?  Probably, but who cares?  The point is that you're paying for a quality service and you're receiving it at an unbeatable price.

His workmanship is beautiful by the way.    In the spirit of things,  I'm going to post some pics of his jugs in the images section later today.

To the select few,  You got up on the pot, you crapped, and now you've got splashback you can't handle.  This could have been avoided if you didn't crap in our pot in the first place.  So get off the pot!!!

BG

297841[/snapback]

hey man i just wanted to let you know that i think you are a douche bag who knows nothing about anything. you dont know about what i have been thru with my cylinders. and here lately i havent i havent said shit about passion engines. so in all reality you are a fucking retard that needs to learn the facts before you open your mouth. and by the way i have yet to see a dyno sheet produced with a passion engine producing near 80 hp. maybe you have seen something i havent??

Loco, Clark,  Dudes, 

It isn't  even worthy of a response.

I'm bored with you, Loco.  I said my piece and that's it.  Clark... You're an okay dude, and I appreciate you sticking up for your brother.  So I'll leave it at that.

BG

297912[/snapback]

bansheeguy, bitch, douche bag...you are one in the same to me. im not even close to being done with you yet bansheeguy. you can say your piece as many times as you want but when it comes down to it you still have no idea what you are talking about. you dont know what all i went thru with my passion engine and you never will. if you wanna run jims 12 port stuff go ahead. it doesnt hurt my feelings any. and if you got yours running great then i am even more happy for you. but dont sit there and try and tell me im full of shit and this and that about that engine. i had that motherfucker for 5 months and tried to get it to run to its claimed potential and could not. what is it to you if i say negative things about it? is it cuz you have a passion engine and are defending it? until you know the facts fuck off. :D

Loco,

You're only making yourself look poorly educated and uncultured. It's a trifling display of vulgarity. While colorful in your explitive diatribe, it is completely unneccessary and foolhardy.

Calm down.

BG

P.S.

A wise man once told me, You do right for people and they'll do right for you.

Keep it in mind.

I'm done reading this thread and your posts.

It's amazing everbody was starting to understand everything up to post #31. Then it seems as though all hell broke loose again. :wacko:

Did anybody see the dyno Banchetta posted in this thread http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37689

there is still a dip but it looks very minimal. Take into consideration that it is not ported or a stroker.

Thinking out loud - I've been thinking about these charts for awhile now. I think the dip comes from the lag of the fuel flow trying to catch up to the engine when it hits the powerband. I think this "lag" is increased with the stroker because of it's greater thirst for fuel. If somebody has some skills with electronics and programming I think it could be eliminated if you had basically a fuel injection system working with the carburator kind of like a NOS system but for fuel where it can read the change in rpm and give a supplemental shot of fuel when needed to compensate for the carb playing catch up. Maybe just fuel injection would be the answer, I don't know. Any thoughts?

Push,

I think you are on to something there. I wish I had my own dyno so I could dig deeper into this idea.

Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for someone else to do it and then I'll just pay for it. banghead

298057[/snapback]

i wish i had my own dyno too. but for 20 grand :shootself: i think ill just borrow someone elses...

banshee guy, you should use smaller words cuz my poorly educated ass cant comprehend what you are saying. oh and how is this for a vulgarity, fuck you..

It's amazing everbody was starting to understand everything up to post #31.  Then it seems as though all hell broke loose again. :wacko:

Did anybody see the dyno Banchetta posted in this thread http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37689

there is still a dip but it looks very minimal.  Take into consideration that it is not ported or a stroker.

Thinking out loud - I've been thinking about these charts for awhile now.  I think the dip comes from the lag of the fuel flow trying to catch up to the engine when it hits the powerband. I think this "lag" is increased with the stroker because of it's greater thirst for fuel.  If somebody has some skills with electronics and programming I think it could be eliminated if you had basically a fuel injection system working with the carburator kind of like a NOS system but for fuel where it can read the change in rpm and give a supplemental shot of fuel when needed to compensate for the carb playing catch up.  Maybe just fuel injection would be the answer, I don't know.  Any thoughts?

298048[/snapback]

Good point, but it's just a point where the engines harmonics are out of phase (cancelling each other out). I would think that the more the motor puts out the more noticeable these harmonics will be. It's been around in 2 strokes for years and this is why they have a noticeable hit or powerband. It's all about the engine harmonics, the balance and timing of these, coming together in unison all at one time. I think the more top end power you make by stretching the useable rpm range the larger this out of phase period will last. With porting, simply put, is altering the timing of these harmonics in area's of the rpm range where it is most beneficial to the rider. Just my .02

Good point, but it's just a point where the engines harmonics are out of phase (cancelling each other out). I would think that the more the motor puts out the more noticeable these harmonics will be. It's been around in 2 strokes for years and this is why they have a noticeable hit or powerband.  It's all about the engine harmonics, the balance and timing of these, coming together in unison all at one time. I think the more top end power you make by stretching the useable rpm range the larger this out of phase period will last. With porting, simply put, is altering the timing of these harmonics in area's of the rpm range where it is most beneficial to the rider. Just my .02

298086[/snapback]

I understand Harmonics and I understand Phase consolation, but I can get my brain around what you are saying.

The harmonics from what forcing frequencies, are you talking about? I think you