Roll Design

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was shoppin for a setup I actually bid and lost on that same setup -which im glad i did because i later heard that they dont back up their arms. most people runnin that setup have their frame and bending a arm is no big deal. went w/ quicksand and ended up saving alot of money and can sleep better knowing that i bought a product from someone that will honestly stand behind their product -in fact i went back for a swing arm thats how happy i am.

well roll is sposnering me for 05 so they would probly back me up. that will prolly be the stup i for but i duno about the long travel. and also i have to use elka shocks because they are sponsering me too

292930[/snapback]

That system is friggan sick!! If i was loaded with cash id definitely have those a-arms. SO if they are sponsering you id go for it. Suspension sponsership in my view is the best deal you can get because suspension is so important and expensive in racing.

Because most sponserships dont fully sponser you, unless your real lucky. Instead they give everything to you at dealer cost or cheaper. My friend who races a YFZ450 was sponsered by TRC racing in Rome. He bought 6000 dollars worth of suspension and chassis parts for only 3000.

My local Yamaha gives me pretty much everything discounted, for putting their name on my banshee and racing, so I consider them a sponser.

Edited by Wassup350

yea most sponsers dont fully sponser you, i was sponsered by works last year and they gave me a 30% discount on anything and everything i wanted to buy from them. But i though you were just like a 14 year old bansheefreestyler? Your gonna have to be damn good to get elka or rolldesign to sponser you...

well roll is sposnering me for 05 so they would probly back me up. that will prolly be the stup i for but i duno about the long travel. and also i have to use elka shocks because they are sponsering me too

292930[/snapback]

I CALL BULLSHIT....DOUG ROLL only sponsors mxr's. And I'm sure somebody one here is gonna call elka....and find out the truth.

I'm just waiting to say that's you in huevous 4 running the guy over.........cause the guy that was riding that banshee....his name was Kevin Johnson and died last year Decemeber 7th. Take your bullshit some place else.

i think id have to see some proof that roll is sponsoring you. didnt you also say that you were in the huevos video or something?

292961[/snapback]

:clap: i was thinking the same thing . there is now way you can get sponsors like that unless you are BIG TIME like doug gust or something. :flush: flush that one down the hole.

Myself and ridingorhiding were sponsored by Elka. Ridingorhiding got a pretty good discount on his front & back shocks. I wasn't able to take advantage of the sponsorship because I didn't have the cash at the time. All the big companies are willing to sponsor you if you are willing to make a decent portfolio and mail it to them.

This year I will be sponsored by Twin Air, Bel-Ray, SFB Racing & Aktive Reeds and all this was done by sending a nice letter to them and I am just a Novice Class Desert Racer in New Mexico. :headbang: