Swinger finishes - Chrome or PC

sredish

dEcon, rod, black is just not going to cut it. i appreciate your input guys.

i have a funny feeling that it'll end up chrome.... that's what i want. It's either chrome, or the blue (same as the frame) or a silver of some sort. But chrome is what i really want and that's what I think i just might end up with, unless someone really has some negative advice on it for the swinger and taking on tough conditions.

thanks for all the input fellas. :cheers:

pc for sure man. looks way better and lasts alot longer. plus chrome swingers kinda put too much chrome on a bike unless your a duner then its all kool but for anything else pc is way better.

I'm gonna stop by the PC'ers today and look at some of his color boards and see if I can find something that'll look good. I'm paranoid that hittting bumps, stumps and whatever, that the chrome will start flaking really bad like Loco and Blue said.

Thanks, I'll let you know. The swinger should be ready today, so hopefully I can get some paint or whatever on it and get it on.

To bad you don't like black. Seems like it'd blend really good with the plastics and frame color. Anyway, I'd pc it for sure. Once chrome chips.. that's it. You can't just patch it with some paint. It'll start to flake and you'll hate it. I wish I never would have bought chrome pipes for that reason.

Alright, I went the middle ground. My PC'er has a really nice powder chrome that I went with, along with a nice heavy clear coat. That should be the best of both, in my opinion.

I'm gonna throw some pics up of my -1 swinger. It has some cool detail on it.

Later, and thanks for the opinions....

I posted pics of the swinger primered before I sent it off in the Images section, but I haven't gotten it back from the PC'er yet. I had them spray on a powder that looks similar to chrome. It's actually called Super Chrome and it's my first time using the color. I hope to have it and my clutch cover back today or tomorrow.

I'll be sure to post pics as well! :cheers:

I posted pics of the swinger primered before I sent it off in the Images section, but I haven't gotten it back from the PC'er yet. I had them spray on a powder that looks similar to chrome. It's actually called Super Chrome and it's my first time using the color. I hope to have it and my clutch cover back today or tomorrow.

I'll be sure to post pics as well!  :cheers:

I checked out the link you posted...That super chrome looks really good (so does that lollypop blue :headbang: )

sounds good. Look forward to seein em!..