BansheeHQ Goin' downhill...

PolyKarbon

One thing that I have noticed is that when someone new joins the BHQ and asks a question everyone always says "do a search" Now if everyone did a search for the questions they have then there would be no need for new posts. This bugs me since it appears to the newcombers that we dont like to help them out and rather just tell them to do a search or get lost. Just my own opinion.

Don't feel bad man. During a discussion on euthanasia in my college sociology class I actually raised my hand and said, "I don't see what the big deal is about the youth in asia, they're just like the youth of america." Thank god I'm the class clown so everybody thought I was joking.

MOTHER FUCKER! This whole time I've been on the HQ, AND I NEVER SCROLLED ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN PAGE TO SEE THE REPAIR SECTION!!!!!!! I feel like a complete ass! I totally take back this thread...sorry guys.

292082[/snapback]

Priceless................. :flush:

One thing that I have noticed is that when someone new joins the BHQ and asks a question everyone always says "do a search" Now if everyone did a search for the questions they have then there would be no need for new posts. This bugs me since it appears to the newcombers that we dont like to help them out and rather just tell them to do a search or get lost. Just my own opinion.

292138[/snapback]

search whats a search... you can do that.

:jesterlaugh:

I feel the same why :bolt: