Comforting

reminds me of a story my dad told me about when he worked for irving driving a truck when he was a teenager. his radio call to the station went something like this:

"hey this is wally i may have a problem here."

"go ahead wally, whats the problem?"

"im in route to the station and my left rear tires just passed me"

hahaha minor malfunction

yeah, its supposedly with the 99's as well. Actually probably all the newer style models starting in 97.

Problem is that they upper balljoints arent greasable and they wear prematurely. I saw a thing about it on a local news channel here about 6 months ago.

Mine's a 99 and when I go over speedbumps and pulling forward out of a driveway from a sidewalk I hear a like a clunk popping type noise......

On a side note, ever since I saw the report I've been wearing my seatbelt

They were showing all sorts of durangos and dakotas with front wheels missing. The one took everything with it, lower arm, drive axle etc etc.

Edited by .

they wont recall shit. it would be cheaper for them to just say fuck the recall and let themselves get sued. then theyll just pay off whoever gets injured. who was it back in the day that had the car that exploded when rear ended? they didnt recall anything, it was cheaper for them to just settle out of court with the victims.

yeah, its supposedly with the 99's as well.  Actually probably all the newer style models starting in 97.

Problem is that they upper balljoints arent greasable and they wear prematurely.  I saw a thing about it on a local news channel here about 6 months ago.

Mine's a 99 and when I go over speedbumps and pulling forward out of a driveway from a sidewalk I hear a like a clunk popping type noise......

On a side note, ever since I saw the report I've been wearing my seatbelt

They were showing all sorts of durangos and dakotas with front wheels missing.  The one took everything with it, lower arm, drive axle etc etc.

291635[/snapback]

Not good man...that sucks, more so for you since you can hear the shit clunk'n as it is. Shitty deal. :shootself: We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed I guess. :unsure:

they wont recall shit. it would be cheaper for them to just say fuck the recall and let themselves get sued. then theyll just pay off whoever gets injured. who was it back in the day that had the car that exploded when rear ended? they didnt recall anything, it was cheaper for them to just settle out of court with the victims.

291650[/snapback]

I doubt they do as well. :shrugani: I'm pretty sure the car you're referring to was the Pinto... :rolleyes::cheers:

Yeah, ur right, us dudes with Dodges get loads of pussy.  :D

291652[/snapback]

And it's such a burden... :confused::D

Not good man...that sucks, more so for you since you can hear the shit clunk'n as it is.  Shitty deal. :shootself:  We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed I guess. :unsure:

I doubt they do as well. :shrugani:  I'm pretty sure the car you're referring to was the Pinto... :rolleyes:  :cheers:

And it's such a burden... :confused:  :D

291656[/snapback]

yes the pinto was it. we talked about it in a management class. must have been a pretty big deal.