Why us?

hey guys. why does everythink think that all the banshee riders suck. like it really pisses me off when people say that i suck because i ride a banshee and they think there so pro because there riding a brand new 4 stroke but cant do didily squat? like if anything these people should have respect for us not dis us because we keep the 2 strokes ripping and betaing 4 stroke ass. what do you guys think about people alwyas picking on the banshee riders and noone else? noones makes fun of ppl on 250rs or quadzillas or any other 2 strokes that are super old.it makes no sense to me. tell me what you guys think about us banshee riders alwyas being out down for what we ride?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because all these new 4-strokers are like the newest "fad" or something... Everyone wants the newest, flashiest, expensive toy out there to say "hey, look at me." Just goes to show the don't know XHIT about them!! :bolt:

To allot of people that don't know any better, Banshees are just "old school". And honestly I guess they are...even a brand new Shee hasn't changed in years...

Honestly though... I don't think the Shee is the issue... anyone that does not have a shee is gonna talk XHIT about one! We talk XHIT all day about the 4-pokes, don't we?! Not everyone has the same loyalty to Yamaha 2 strokes! I guess you can't blame them! Every one has there preference! But Shee's will always be BAD @$$!! There just not the "IN" anymore, so consider yourself in the ELITE!! :dance:

Cool Shirt!

gallery_15566_55_1102572041.jpg

Doesn't matter what you ride..I'll still smoke ya on my banshee...it's that attitude that get's all them non-banshee riders a hair up their ass. Since the majority of riders have lost the mechanical know how, they are forced to buy the newest toys they can afford. I've had my old $1000 junker banshee for over 9 years and still counting...can't say that for anything else in my life.

ya but like if you go on another website u will get flamed. or maybe its just me but i duno

290950[/snapback]

Well the only place they can flame you is on a web site. It's all the pent up agression from years of eating sand and dirt.

I've only ever had one person say anything negative to me, and it was over the phone......

Lets flash back to 1998.....

I'm on the phone with Maier I think it is.....Ordering some black plastics for my bike. The guy on the phone says..:Banshee eh..You must ride the dunes being in Utah." I say "Yep. Best times I've ever had" and he says..."Thats such a waste. You'll ruin that bike in the sand." and then I say "Well, I hate trails, theyre way more dangerous due to the mountainous terrain, the cliffs and the morons all trying to race each other up a 15 foot wide road."

Then he says something like "Well, I have a Blaster....."

And I quickly said "Oh, my buddies 95lb wife has one of those."

HA little bitch.

haha stan. i bet he felt pretty stupid after you told him a female you know rode one. ppl usually talk shit when they are weak and cant beat you in a race. banshees are the easiest quad to make fast. few parts here and there with some porting and youll have a fast machine. think of the money and time it takes to get a 4 stroke to go that fast. i think 4 strokers are just a little jealous. besides they buy those 4 strokes hoping theyll never have to work on them. banshee riders buy a banshee knowing theyll have to work on them to make them faster. thats what its all about.

I haven't met too many shit talkers but I have met a few that were afraid to ride it.  I even have one friend that rode it once but won't get back on.  :cheers:

291048[/snapback]

I hear that,...my old man used to race MX, and my banshee scared him; but he loved watching me ride. He got his hand ripped off & re-attached so he couldn't hold on with his left hand...when the powerband kicked in he lost grip, yanked the wheel...powerslid doing a 360, killed it...walked back & said, that's fucking insane; before I kill myself & tear your new quad up in the process, you better go get it. :lol::headbang: He could still out ride me on my dirtbike and no matter how hard I tried, for the life of me, couldn't figure out how he could wheelie that thing like he did. God I miss that fucker. B)

:cheers: