Why us?

The only shit talkers i know in real life, dont have a quad at all, and the other one has a 230 quadsport!!! My riding buddies though all have 4 strokes 1. YFZ450 1. 450R and 1. Predator. They dont talk shit at all, actually the only thing they say to me when riding with me is "god that thing kicks up a lot of shit, or i cant see when ever im riding behind you!" It's always the people who know they cant beat you that talk the shit, so they can make themselves up to be tougher then they are. :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love riding a banshee, i feel superior to everyone else out there except faster banshees. there nothing like the feeling of whomping everyones ass in a drag race, then coming back to the line and everyone's looking at you after you just destroyed all the rest and you just crack the throttle a little bit and the fucker throw sand 20 ft high and it comes up on you and the drag pipes echo through the dunes and trees. then when you come back to camp just idle back w/ the drag pipes cackling and the alky blowing out them and everyone's just staring. you really feel like king shit.

wow. You Banshee riders are so full of shit it isn't even funny! Banshees are onld news and it takes $17000 to make them worht anything. Dune riding isn't riding. It is wide open and for pussies. Go 50mph between trees scraping nerf bars with someoen els on your POShee's. How come nobody rides them in XC or MX? Gee... I think it could be because they SUCK!

If you are wonderign what I ride. I ride american, not some jap crap and naytime you are in my neck of the woods I'll kick your ass fr 2 hours through the woods and on an MX track. :evil:

:jesterlaugh:

TheJeStEr1340 have you ever heard the name kim kunhle. he race XC on a banshee.

and the only shit i talk on banshees is when im around o3le, just to bug him, and he does the same bout my 400ex. another kid i ride with that has a banshee is retarded and cant even change a plug on it, i kick his ass everywhere, even drag racing. i dont consider it talking shit to him, im just sayin the truth.

Hi guys:

Well all I can say is that my Honda Aquatrax destroys my Banshee in more than two feet of water and I never had a flat tire on it either... :jesterlaugh:

Here are some serious thoughts to consider:

1. Marketing works. When was the last time anyone pimped a 'Shee on television or put it front and center at the dealership? All you see these days is the four pokes. I don't see many in GNCC or motorcross races either. One thing Banshees do best is straight-line sand drags. Personally, I don't see that as being very much fun. There isn't much coverage of sand drags on television.

2. There is clearly more maintenance, more frustration and more down town with a two-stroke, especially if you aren't mechanically inclined. I have even witnessed people dogging the new Honda 450R because it has a kicker! Give me a break! Most new people are either aging baby boomers who want less work and more ride time. The rest are the young generation who do not want a low-tech machine. Consider how many young kids drive classic American muscle compared to high-tech small displacement, high RPM, injected and artificially aspirated imports. If you are mechanically inclined - especially if you like building engines and tinkering - the Banshee is for you.

I could probably come up with some more... but I'm tired. That should spur on the conversation for now... :)

Regards,

Bill

If you are wonderign what I ride. I ride american, not some jap crap

291748[/snapback]

Gotta ask what specifically do you ride? A Polaris with a Fuji engine or a Suzuki z400 with crazy plastics called an Arctic Cat DVX? What company is American? I think the only machine with an American engine is a Polaris Sportsman with the inline twin and if you think that can keep up with a Banshee then see if your daddy can drive you to my place and we'll go riding.

fuck them. let them say shit like that. people like that have nothing better to do with their life and sit around tell eveybody else they suck when they are in reality proly just jealous because you have the most beloved quad of all time....at least i know we all think so...and they dont

Gotta ask what specifically do you ride?  A Polaris with a Fuji engine or a Suzuki z400 with crazy plastics called an Arctic Cat DVX? What company is American?  I think the only machine with an American engine is a Polaris Sportsman with the inline twin and if you think that can keep up with a Banshee then see if your daddy can drive you to my place and we'll go riding.

291782[/snapback]

I don't know what he rides but ATK is american and they're building a great machine (Cannondale).

There is clearly more maintenance, more frustration and more down town with a two-stroke, especially if you aren't mechanically inclined.

291769[/snapback]

Really?? I spend a lot more time doing maintenance and repairs on my (female) friends Z400 than I do on my Banshee. I like the 400 and it's definately a better bike for her but it keeps me busy.

And, in reply to Thejester1320, keep in mind that I'm all for the new fourstokes, I ride nothing but sand. One thing I hear a lot of my 4stoke riding buddies say when they have trouble keeping up is "too much hill, too little bike". Mine has the least displacement of any, 350cc. :shrugani:

wow. You Banshee riders are so full of shit it isn't even funny! Banshees are onld news and it takes $17000 to make them worht anything. Dune riding isn't riding. It is wide open and for pussies. Go 50mph between trees scraping nerf bars with someoen els on your POShee's. How come nobody rides them in XC or MX? Gee... I think it could be because they SUCK!

If you are wonderign what I ride. I ride american, not some jap crap and naytime you are in my neck of the woods I'll kick your ass fr 2 hours through the woods and on an MX track.  :evil:

291748[/snapback]

Well this fagget sounds like he's still young enough to be sucking on his mom's tit's...... That is when he's not riding the fat hairy bitch's back!!!!

:rotflmao:

If you are wonderign what I ride. I ride american, not some jap crap and naytime you are in my neck of the woods I'll kick your ass fr 2 hours through the woods and on an MX track

hey buddy. guess what? how come i race mx on a shee? how come i do freestyle on a shee? you may think they suck because you cant ride one. everyone has to take the easy way out and ride a smooth riding, good handling 4 stroke. ill go ride with you and prolly beat you. noone rides freestyle, mx, or xc on anything other then a 450r, yfz, or zuki. that is because there taking the EASY way out. the banshee is just as good as any otehr quad as long as u can ride it. if you have the right rider he will do just as good on a shee as a yfz or 450r

If you are wonderign what I ride. I ride american, not some jap crap and naytime you are in my neck of the woods I'll kick your ass fr 2 hours through the woods and on an MX track.  :evil:

291748[/snapback]

Hey fuck you buddy whos talkin shit now?? For your information i happen to race motocross with my Banshee, and it holds up just fine to all the new shit. I just started this year so i dont have that much experience either and I've all ready taken home 2 2nd place trophies ON A BANSHEE. BTW what the fuck do you ride thats so special?? do you even race?

I ride a banshee, because it's the quad for me. That's why I'm a member of this site. ;) The banshee is'nt the best quad for everyone, but it's the best for me, and most other banshee riders. It takes skill to ride a banshee and maintain them, and that's what makes them so much fun for me. I like 4 strokes, too, but They get boring too fast for me.