WAL-MART

Where I live Wal-marts are packed with the fattest, ugliest and worst smelling people I've ever seen. There prices are great, but the service ( most of the people hired to help, ignore you or don't speak english) and atmosphere is horrible where I am.

Edited by Ultimateduner

I always love to see the kid that always gets picked on and called names come back and beat the fuck outta everybody who wont leave him alone. Brings a tear to my eye and warms my heart to see the little guy or rather fat ass comin up in the world.

:confused:

People can hate walmart for getting their products from overseas , but it is us who is forcing them to do so. We'll bitch about outsourcing but still go there

to buy cuz theyre so cheap... which does make sense as a consumer.

Mom and pop stores cant compete because of the cost of labor in America, and

the only thing the govt. can do is raise the prices of imported goods through tarriffs... how long do you think that will fly with shoppers??

This is the bed weve made for ourselves and people will have to get used to

it or start paying $$$ up for American made goods. It used to be back in the day that "Made in China" meant it was shit... but now their quality has caught up to

ours. So buy as your morals and checkbook will allow ! :)

Just my opinion... as I too shop at Wallyworld.

People can hate walmart for getting their products from overseas , but it is us who is forcing them to do so. We'll bitch about outsourcing but still go there

to buy cuz theyre so cheap... which does make sense as a consumer.

Mom and pop stores cant compete because of the cost of labor in America, and

the only thing the govt. can do is raise the prices of imported goods through tarriffs... how long do you think that will fly with shoppers??

This is the bed weve made for ourselves and people will have to get used to

it or start paying $$$ up for American made goods. It used to be back in the day that "Made in China" meant it was shit... but now their quality has caught up to

ours. So buy as your morals and checkbook will allow ! :)

Just my opinion... as I too shop at Wallyworld.

289965[/snapback]

I don't know about you but I won't have a damn tool that says "made in china" on it. TOO many bad experiences.

It used to be back in the day that "Made in China" meant it was shit... but now their quality has caught up to

289965[/snapback]

I dont know what China shit your buying but the last time i had something made in china or taiwan it snapped in half. I wouldnt go as far as saying their quality has caught up.

I don't know about you but I won't have a damn tool that says "made in china" on it. TOO many bad experiences.

289968[/snapback]

same here. walmart is good for beer and motor oil only. :drool:

290079[/snapback]

ha! so true. only place around with 5 qt containers of Mobil 1 (and others) and the price is good.