BURNING SERIOUS COOLANT OUT OF THE RIGHT PIPE

smokin350

WHEN THE BIKE GETS WARM IT STARTS BURNING COOLANT LIKE A MOTHER AND IF SLOW DOWN WHILE UR RIDING AND SIT AND IDLE U COULD SMOKE OUT 2 ACRES I REPLACED THE O-RINGS IN THE COOLHEAD THINKING IT WAS THAT AND IT'S STILL BURNING IT AND I KNOW IT'S COOLANT CUASE I COULD SMELL IT AND WHEN U TAKE OFF THE RADIATOR CAP U CAN'T SEE ANY COOLANT MAYBE 1 OF THE O-RINGS SLIPED OFF THE DOMES IDK MAYBE THE COOLHEAD HAS A CRACK IN I IDK ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT I'M ABOUT TO JUST GET A NOSS HEAD AND SEE IF IT STILL HAPPENS.

THANKS

like are you guys taking about when antifreeze spills on the pipe? cause mine does that on the right side and smoke and u can tell its antifrreze from the smell. i checked the hoses and nothing so maybe do i have the same problem?

288685[/snapback]

yours is not the same his is coming out of his pipes not just dripping on them like yours... yours is prolly just getting lil hott like most banshee;s you should get a billet water impellar and some inline coolers... then put in some engine ice. and move the overflow to the front of the shee in between the a arms....