Why's everyone jumping ship?

SICK BOY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking in the for sale & swap fourms,and I can't belive the amount of people that are trading or selling thier Banshee for 4 strokes.What gives guy's?? :blink:

283807[/snapback]

SHEEP!CARELESSLY PASSING THEY`RE TIME IN THE GRASSLAND AWAY.

I have a four stroke and a couple banshee's.  I would never trade a banshee for anything else.  Four Strokes suck in sand.

283813[/snapback]

I don't know. I am the only Banshee in my riding group at the dunes.

I always lead and haul arse. I am 4-5th gear pinned all the time.

None of my 4 stroke buddies have any problems keeping up with me.

If I get another bike, it will be a 4 stroker. They have come along ways and stock bikes have great suspensions. You have to spend alot of money on a shee to get the same ride.

I blame metrosexuality

LMAO! :rotflmao:

but...

I've got a yfz 450 also and I'd prefer it for tight, technical trails. But in sand it just doesn't bring a smile to my face like the shee can - it aint the speed either cuz my yfz is faster than my shee.

What RU trying to say here about yourself??? 'Mo <_<

:lol::D:cheers:

Hell I may too have to be parting with my banshee, if I don't get this frigg'n house sold I'm gunna have to do something for some money before the end of the year. :shootself: But I've been thinking about taking up prostitution...could call it like "King's Cock by the Clock--Have Vaseline; will travel." :P When it comes down to it though, I dunno I'd have the nerve to actually sell the damn thing. :shootself: