Porting Poll

What is the all around port job  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

of other, please specify below

282776[/snapback]

Im sure most of you guys are going to be partial to passion racing because that is what most of you are running. But K&T, southern style, even MP and GRR build fast 350's.

I voted for other because of either of these companies (excuse mp here) can build a 3.8 nos 350 to a 4.0 NA 350.

I would be an "other" voter

Patriot is great

More-torque is great

Dyno-Edge is great

A&S are great

and there are a few others that I'm forgetting. Each have their strong points. Knowing exactly what you want your motor to do and how much free time you have to wait plays a big role in who to base your decision on. I will never give up a reliable motor for all out speed.

my vote would go to patriot.i am most familiar with his work.the useable power from his mx set-ups is unbelievable! i have also experenced two of GGR set-ups(reas's+fixitrod's)+was very impressed with both of their set-ups.i'v also witnessed one of dave more 's motors(banshee 370)absolutely clean house,at comp hill in dumont.

Everyone on the list is good except Alba and trinity...and other if other happens to be cousin cletus or someone of that nature

282815[/snapback]

Why didn't you say that before I sent them to Clete. banghead

The poll should read who shouldn't port motors. There are alot of good porters it seems it's harder to find a bad one than a good one as long as it's one of the names of builders on this site.

Patriot got my vote, but nothing against anyone else, some really good names listed here and they turn out some fine work. But I will say that I'm more than happy with what Dan did with my RZ jugs, and he's an awesome guy to deal with, thanks man I appreciate it!!!