WHY people WHY?!?!?!

red ore

got a reply back from the email I sent and he sounded kinda mad

"A banshee wont do that kind of speed??? Witout major regearing,whos the stupid one here?? how hard is it to put a bigger sprocket on the the front??I run a 14 on the front and stock rear..dont know what kind of banshee you ride? but mine has some engine mods ,pipes,and k&n filters with 22inch shreds and will do 95 easy...and when you buy my next set of geckos,,Ill put them on any damn way you want,, "

isn't a 14 front stock??

what a tool!

he only lives about 1 hour away from here. My wife is SERIOUSLY concidering emailing him, and challenge him to a race. Not title for title, but if she wins, he has to change his ad, and put his tires on the right way :) :)

got a reply back from the email I sent and he sounded kinda mad

"A banshee wont do that kind of speed??? Witout major regearing,whos the stupid one here?? how hard is it to put a bigger sprocket on the the front??I run a 14 on the front and stock rear..dont know what kind of banshee you ride? but mine has some engine mods ,pipes,and k&n filters with 22inch shreds and will do 95 easy...and when you buy my next set of geckos,,Ill put them on any damn way you want,, "

isn't a 14 front stock??

what a tool!

282064[/snapback]

14 is stock. LMFAO