Pro Flow intake

6 Filtered air vents

Team Alba Clutch Kit

Hinson Clutch Basket

Hinson Cushion

Hinson Pressure Plate

Lightened Flywheel

Vitos Degree key

ive heard the shearers put out more power than the cpis. thats what i read on planetsand anyway. cpi makes a good pipe but i like my rockets also. i dont think either are prolly all that great for trail riding and such but they are prolly both comparable down low. on top they both scream. my rockets gained me a ton on top over a set of t5's. id say go with whatever you think looks best or maybe try some shearers.

Shearers are the best out of the three....I had a set of shearers custom made for my 10mm cheetah and they are they work great....But they are alot more expensive to have built and he was comparing CPI to Rocket.

I have basically the same mods as you, I really like the CPI's. I have outrun everyone around here (most by a bunch) with them and they sound and look awesome. The Rockets look great too but I havent seen any in person. Would really like to run someone with em. I have T-5's on the 99, which is now my sons and the CPI's. The CPI's really came alive when I put the V-Force on this summer. So I guess I'm saying "CPI".

ok rocketman will do......I have the bike apart now for the winter. But in the spring it will be up and running. I will try them out on my motor for you when i go to a test and tune. I'll write down your number. I may be able to make a dyno run with them too for you so you can get some hard numbers. I will be going to dyno it with brad tyson at the end of this winter. I'll call you.

Heres my number too in case i forget to get ahold of you.

(810)-985-4469

bizkitboy2000,

Were the custom Shearer pipes for your Cheetah inframes or out? I've been considering switching back to an inframe pipe on my Cheetah. I'm wondering about the fit and performance. Would I have to run offset intake manifolds with them?

Thanks,

Daren

They are inframe pipes that Matt Shearer built to spec for me....they work awesome...and you do not have to have different intake manifolds for the carbs to clear. I would recommend them.