girls...

2k2shee

i will never understand the female mind. :huh: damn. theyre fucking crazy.. especially the lying ones, that doesnt help at all. and the "youre gonna marry that damn 4 wheeler!!" doesnt help. the best advice ive got is "its time to cut her loose"...so, yeah, shes gone. the conversation ended with "atleast it doesnt bitch all the damn time." id say i won. :shrugani: well now i dont have to put up with her shit, she was always accusing me of stupid shit that i didnt do. so now i feel better...NEXT!!! :D

i dont know about you guy, but where i come from. every man needs a women, and to come here and complain about how a women abused you... well that just shows how much of a man you are.LOL you obvously had no love for this girl.

my question to you is why did you come here looking for support with your relation ship? ................. what you couldnt get it from your girlfriend? LOL how about you be a man instead of fuvking around? yeah??

im not being a dick ............ i just want you to see the diuck you really are.

Edited by bansheekid409

i dont know about you guy, but where i come from.  every man needs a women, and to come here and complain about how a women abused you...  well that just shows how much of a man you are.LOL  you obvously had no love for this girl. 

my question to you is why did you come here looking for support with your relation ship?        .................  what you couldnt get it from your girlfriend?  LOL      how about you be a man instead of fuvking around?  yeah??

im not being a dick  ............  i just want you to see the diuck you really are.

279160[/snapback]

I agree, if you talked to my girl like that she'd tell you to kiss off and fu*ck you're own tail pipe.

i will never understand the female mind.  :huh:  damn. theyre fucking crazy

279120[/snapback]

Yeah, but damn they're fun...much like Banshees they can be a pain in the ass but I couldn't imagine life without either one. The good thing is there's lots of 'em out there. "With the good comes the bad, the bad comes the good, but I'm gonna life my life like I should" -Limp Bizkit

especially the lying ones

I hear ya on that, I dated one that got off lying to me I think. I have a good girl now we have been together for a year and a half and its great. Like with anything else, there are good ones and bad ones you just gotta get the right one and once you have the right girl you will both respect eath other and get along good...