trick dadd's banshee

chipdog

yes I ment rapper not raper.. big difference there although I have head of some rappers that were also rapers. lol hahahah I do like trickey though. His new song with lil john and twista is kick ass!!! Id say hes the fashizzle...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now is that the most racist comment ive ever heard.got a problem with black people? <_< because if you do you got big issues with me. :angry:

280326[/snapback]

i didnt mean anything racist or offensive, just what i see on tv and stuff.trust me, i got nothing wrong with black people, i was just kidding. and who says all his friends are black, im talking about the rap community. i got alot of white kids around here that talk just like that.

Edited by chris642

now is that the most racist comment ive ever heard.got a problem with black people? <_< because if you do you got big issues with me. :angry:

280326[/snapback]

i didnt mean anything racist or offensive, just what i see on tv and stuff.trust me, i got nothing wrong with black people, i was just kidding. and who says all his friends are black, im talking about the rap community. i got alot of white kids around here that talk just like that.

280348[/snapback]

I gotta say I hear ya on that. im not racest. I have lots of black friends and I like black music but I do hear the english language chopped up alot by the younger generation. not blacks but the younger generation of everyrace... I dont take offense to what you said and I dont think it was any big deal...

why do people always want to pull the fucking racist card? its bullshit, as soon as someone makes fun of the way someone talk no matter if they are black , white , yellow, brown , red there has to be some asshole out there that thinks that people are directing it to black people, well i will tell you this much, if someone who talks like a fucking IDIOT is just fucking retarded. why do you had to think he was talking about black people when he said nothing about a black person. man people like you are the reason this country is so fucked up when it comes to the racial shit. get a fucking life, and dont get me started on racism!

why do people always want to pull the fucking racist card? its bullshit, as soon as someone makes fun of the way someone talk no matter if they are black , white , yellow, brown , red there has to be some asshole out there that thinks that people are directing it to black people, well i will tell you this much, if someone who talks like a fucking IDIOT is just fucking retarded. why do you had to think he was talking about black people when he said nothing about a black person. man people like you are the reason this country is so fucked up when it comes to the racial shit.  get a fucking life, and dont get me started on racism!

280415[/snapback]

:headbang::clap::notworthy:

damn i figured with all his money he'd at least be runnin fullbores

281541[/snapback]

ya really, Its a nice shee but if I had millions Id be hittin a totally chrome banshee...

I gotta say I hear ya on that. im not racest. I have lots of black friends and I like black music but I do hear the english language chopped up alot by the younger generation.  not blacks but the younger generation of everyrace...  I dont take offense to what you said and I dont think it was any big deal...

280358[/snapback]

I have to say that if you talk on the phone to someone in this country you can 90% of the time tell what race they are. But say you talk to someone from europe specifically England you can not tell the difference like 90% of the time. I've just always thought that was interesting.

A banshee is a banshee I don't care who's riding it.

Heh, Ozzy's got one, Trick Daddy now, Kid Rock was on one in Mexico w/Jesse James, anyone see that episode of "Ride with Funkmaster Flex" where he rode a KFX400? He shoulda been on a Banshee. I'd like to see what West Coast Customs could do to one (Pimp my Ride), but I know they wouldn't touch the motor lol! And that's half the fun...

I'd like to see what West Coast Customs could do to one (Pimp my Ride), but I know they wouldn't touch the motor lol!  And that's half the fun...

281663[/snapback]

lol, I see it now...."Pimp my quad" :lol: Would fit right in with all the other shows that are out like that. They may not go into the motor but I'd bet you'd come home with a polished set of cases and cylinders...with a beautiful set of chrome pipes :drool: