SCREWED AGAIN! READ THIS!

sparkzilla

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did we ever find out how old this kid really was? If hes atleast 18 is time for some ass beatin'  :dance:

"Puts a bandanna around his head and Pulls out the baseball bat"  :angry:"Lets Ride"  :headbang:

281381[/snapback]

:cheers: This is why I never buy anything online anymore. Seems like there are too many people looking to rip you off :angry:

This is why I never buy anything online anymore. Seems like there are too many people looking to rip you off

I would have to disagree, the HQ is a great place where to buy and sell stuff.I have sold and bought alot of parts here and never had a single problem with anyone.I have had one bad online deal (on another ATV site) and I guess it was partly my fault as I sent the parts before having the money order in my hands, I thought I could trust this person.My mistake I obviously couldnt, you gotta pay to learn they say...

And lets be honest here, YamahaBansheerider from his first to his last post has always sounded like a freakin idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

When you pay with a MO from a Post Office it is a Federal Offense NOT to come through on the deal....SO...If you send Payment VIA MO and the transaction went sour report the whole scenario to the Postal Service and he will be spanked with MAIL FRAUD which happens to be a FEDERAL OFFENSE "Thought I would mention this fact again incase you were'nt paying attention earlier"...

So to the theif...YOUR future aint lookin' too bright if this unhappy buyer reports you.

Cheers

Brad

Edited by cudaz101

This is why I never buy anything online anymore. Seems like there are too many people looking to rip you off

I agree,but you just have to be really careful in who your dealing with,most of the guys at HQ are good people and its important that you post your good and bad experiences with traders on Hq.

So far I've dealt with Lefty,Sickboy,Minkia and Mod Banshee.I would not hesitate doing busines with them again.They were all excellent traders.

If you really feel that you had a good experience,don't hesitate to share it with everyone.

But if someone really screwed you or gave you the run around let other people know,so they can make the call for themselves.If they still decide to deal with them,then its there own fault.

I agree,but you just have to be really careful in who your dealing with,most of the guys at HQ are good people and its important that you post your good and bad experiences with traders on Hq.

So far I've dealt with Lefty,Sickboy,Minkia and Mod Banshee.I would not hesitate doing busines with them again.They were all excellent traders.

If you really feel that you had a good experience,don't hesitate to share it with everyone.

But if someone really screwed you or gave you the run around let other people know,so they can make the call for themselves.If they still decide to deal with them,then its there own fault.

290030[/snapback]

Well said!!! :clap:

What ever happened to the little boy. He has been made, and now has nothing to say. It's a shame what happened here, but thanks for letting everyone know about this rodent. Banshee rider, you had better be careful out there, you can't hide behind your parents all the time, and some people really don't care if you do. You can't take people's hard earned money...ecspecially this gentleman, who has a family to provide for. I am a postal worker, and odds are that you or someone affiliated w/you cashed that check...I would bet on it! What did you think, burn him once on the wheels, easy target to do it again. Did the fucking dog eat the moneyorder? Well no one will deal with you now :evil: