Painting Jugs

hotrodbanshee

A friend of mine told me to use VHT engine enamel. You spray it on and then you put your cylinders in the oven for one hour at 200 degrees and that is suppose to cure the paint. I bought it from O'Riely auto parts. I am going to try it as soon as I get my cylinders back from getting them bored 20 over.

thanks,i realy try not to sink it to deep into mud.i hate cleaning that shit off,it gets everywhere and then some.but after we go riding i clean her like its new again(anal i guess) and use some crome polish on the aluminium.i know riding it in the dirt ill never have show quality polished parts but try just to keep it shiny

last year at the track i lost the chain and blew off the top of the case were they usauly do.i would try to weld it together but i couldnt find any pieces of it in the dirt bigger than a 1/2 inch so no biggy.some guys grind them down after this happens but i believe in the more metal on it the stronger so i left it,just a battle scar to me.