New Plastic design for '06

Bongshee

Here is a of pic of my 97 banshee with the new maier plastics with a race cut front. I know some will bash away, so go ahead. I like the fact that I can have an up to date look without having to go to a fourstroke.

Edited by Hyperryd

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that I might be publicly skewrd for saying this...while my 'shee is damn fast...and is still the ass kicker in the sand and up the hill....i almost like to steal rides on my brother in laws raptor...or my sisters ltz-400...i dont have the money for trick shocks or anything that would make my 'shee fly as well...and its kinda a lot less work to ride...where I ride...sage and sand...the shee must be almost herded along...its either wide open or not...sometimes its nice to cruise a four stroker.....as for changing the design...well...while a frame and suspension upgrade would be nice....i dont think cloning the raptor or 450 would be the right way...i truely believe if yamaha was smart they would update the chassis and sell the hell outta it.