New Plastic design for '06

Bongshee

I agree..... the Shee looks great the way it is. They should do something that will keep the banshee lineup in production. Even if they changed the motor to a full blown 4 stroke version there will only be ONE Twin Screamer. I love the stance and layed back ergonomics of the Shee...its comfortable and doesnt make you feel like your halfway over the bars. I know that Yamaha probably has people watching and listening to the banshee crowds. They held a survey to see what colors people loved the best on these things so there has to be something coming that might take the quad world at a shock.....LOOK OUT HONDA!!!!

YAMAHA Engineering.....If your listening on the HQ.......Banshees have sold for a long time and still sell today even though the YFZ450 has made its appearence. If you can make a fourstroke fly........You can find a way to keep improving the Shee to keep it in your lineup. I rode alot of different quads and the Banshee will be my $ spent everytime I want to buy a quad. :dance:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. They should do something that will keep the banshee lineup in production. Even if they changed the motor to a full blown 4 stroke version

285035[/snapback]

are you one some hard core fucking drugs or what????? i say b4 they made teh shee a 4 poke POS just discontinue tha damn thing. i'd rather see no shee then a pussified 4 poke thumping cammin big pile of slow crap. the shee is a shee because it;s a 2 stroke twin. if you want a twin 4 poke go buy a fucking v force so that way my roost will have some place to land

. They should do something that will keep the banshee lineup in production. Even if they changed the motor to a full blown 4 stroke version

285035[/snapback]

are you one some hard core fucking drugs or what????? i say b4 they made teh shee a 4 poke POS just discontinue tha damn thing. i'd rather see no shee then a pussified 4 poke thumping cammin big pile of slow crap. the shee is a shee because it;s a 2 stroke twin. if you want a twin 4 poke go buy a fucking v force so that way my roost will have some place to land

285380[/snapback]

Chill man :( ......easy does it......you'll blow a gasket.....LOL. Just venting some.....I know there is only one kinda of SHEE and I'll never give mine up. Ive only owned mine for three years now and I landed a great buy when I purchased it. I roost the same earth that you do :confused: , and haunt the uniformed slow strokes too. :headbang:

285035[/snapback]

285380[/snapback]

Chill man :( ......easy does it......you'll blow a gasket.....LOL. Just venting some.....I know there is only one kinda of SHEE and I'll never give mine up. Ive only owned mine for three years now and I landed a great buy when I purchased it. I roost the same earth that you do :confused: , and haunt the uniformed slow strokes too. :headbang:

285448[/snapback]

whew!!!!! i'm glad you didn't join the darkside. well in that case roost on. and all i can say is pingers for life!!!!!!!

well, I have to admit, when my pal, said he was gonna upgrade his plastics on his 93' to "raptor" style, I said to my self (what a homo) but last weekend (thanksgiving) he showed up with it all white, with a "captain-America theme" and well it didn't look bad, for one it didn't look like a banshee...."BAD", lose points there, but with the red, white and blue I couldn't justify not letting him ride with us....at least I gotta hand it to "Maier" there plastics are finally shiny... looked like factory stuff...can't argue with the original banshee plastics...too tough, and you can recognize it from a mile unlike all these hot rod four strokes.....long live the ring-a-ding-ding two-strokesand according to my local dealership....no change in plastics, through the demise of the worlds greatest two-stroke quad....