banshee that looks kinda like a Raptor?

bick

Has anyone seen this kit that Maeir makes(look like a raptor,banshee in disgiss). If so, what do you think of it. Trying to decide on plastics for my banshee. I like the "fullbore" plastics, but i do lot of trail riding and mud gets slung everywhere. difenently need the front fender thing, but fullbore has the fender kit, and will it hold up??? :evil:

Click the little search button in the top right hand corner and seach about the new plastic. There are all kinds of comments about it. But I can just sum it up for ya.. ITS FUCKIN GAY! hehe.. Ive got fullbores on the way and my brother has fullbores. In my opinion they are the best lookin plastic. And all we ride is trails.

• 4 weeks later...
there crap i hate them and anyone who likes em!!!!!! :angry:

273267[/snapback]

Go fuck yourself.

I like them and dont realy give a fuck what you think.

I also think fullbore is queer but i dont say i hate them and anyone who likes them. I belive people are free to have an openion with out being repressed for it.

i swear. once again for all the new people.

craptors=gay

craptor plastic=gay

anyone who makes banshee look like raptor=gay ass motherfuckin butt pounding homo who likes weaners.

now shut up about the gay ass craptor look alike plastic. :angry:

272622[/snapback]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

couldn;t have said it better myself!!!

273267[/snapback]

Go fuck yourself.

I also think fullbore is queer but i dont say i hate them and anyone who likes them. I belive people are free to have an openion with out being repressed for it.

282973[/snapback]

do you need a tissue for that tear!!! ha ha ha raptos and raptor look like plastic is very very very gay sorry guy but the truth is the truth. oh and as for teh free speech thing you can say what you want but that doesn;t mean that anybody wil agree with you!!!! i tihnk you may be o your own on this one

273267[/snapback]

Go fuck yourself.

282973[/snapback]

do you need a tissue for that tear!!! ha ha ha raptos and raptor look like plastic is very very very gay sorry guy but the truth is the truth. oh and as for teh free speech thing you can say what you want but that doesn;t mean that anybody wil agree with you!!!! i tihnk you may be o your own on this one

283185[/snapback]

Yea thats pretty much the point I was getting at is that I could give a fuck less what you and your follower buddies think. I just dont think its cool for you guys to come down on somone for having a difrent openion than you. I dont personaly know anyone on this site and really dont care what you think of my openions but to say you hate someone that you dont know beacouse they think diffrent than you, fuck move to China or Cuba or something.

• 4 weeks later...