Stator Covers

locogato11283

hey stan can you paint or powdercoat billet? like some fames on it

Er..no.

I can "engrave" stuff with a 1/32 ball mill, but I'm still kind of getting an eye for flames. Drawing them on the CAD is tough, and getting them to the point where I'm satisfied is even harder.

stan is very very picky. i know he wouldnt stop until my lion was perfect.

I'm almost positive thats powdercoated on there.The who owns that shee was in the in powdercoat business.I'm not sure what name he went by,but if Nyuk chimes in,he'll know because that used to be one of his shees.

The flames are already cut inot those pieces,he just made it stand out by powder coating them.

Edited by FadedDreams

I'm almost positive thats powdercoated on there.The who owns that shee was in the in powdercoat business.I'm not sure what name he went by,but if Nyuk chimes in,he'll know because that used to be one of his shees.

The flames are already cut inot those pieces,he just made it stand out by powder coating them.

yea im pretty sure that that guy turned it into a drag banshee...lime green frame white plastics. oh yea thanks FadedDreams :notworthy:

Edited by Banshee~

• 2 weeks later...