Do you gotta be a millonare to own a shee

I honestly just dont have the money for my banshee anymore, bought it in june had a solid month of riding no one could come near me in a race, blows up in july is out all of august finish the rebuild around august 25th, then it runs great for a week next t starts runnin horrible, goes constantly down hill unil it bogs so bad you cant get it out of 1st gear, now i need new carbs and crank seals, i just dont have the money, i no my crank is shot anyway, i paid 3200 for it now what do i do sell it as a peice of junk and get 2000 fix it and loose 1000 bucks that i dont have what does a shee rider do in this situation

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude....calm down. i boutgh mine 3 yrs ago. i spent over a yr spendin at least 2 times as much workin on it as i did riding. even my freinds were tired of me workin on it. i dumped lots of cash into it from new top end, to new carbs, to swingarm and grab bar...tires, wheels, handlebars. a whole list of stuff. a new stator and stuff. i wanted to seel it so bad. but i dint have it paid off yet. i took the whole winter off, never thought bout it, just saved money. in the spring i started. i reaplaced even more shit. i finally got it to run and start...a big thing for me...anyways. here it is a yr later,a nd once gain its not starting even though it ran great 3 weeks ago. idk what it is. but thats y the call it a toy. i just pushed it bac on the trialer and said , f*ck it. no point in gettin pissed over a toy. ill work on it whenim calm and after i talk to ppl bout what could be wrong. basically, i kow how u feel,a nd i say dont give up...i know it really sucks, but take a break. adn then go back at it.. its worth it, though i do love how easy a 4 choke is to ride and maintain. but ull hate leaving ur shee afterwards..

just hang in there... and good luck

and to top it all of, the guy that owned mine b4 me pissed off his girl while it was torn aprt. so she took alot of the engine and anythign she could find and threw it all away...lots of parts r from diff quads and weird shit. try figurein out what parts come off of. that was a big bitch. but take ur time. ull love it after u get thru this dumb shit....

peace

one word..................MAINTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................got off your lazy ass and take care of your shee.................been riding and racing shee's mx for the past 6 years.......quit being so fuckin lazy and do some preventive maintence............dumbass....... :angry:

Edited by tats4life

one word..................MAITENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................got off your lazy ass and take care of your shee.................been riding and racing shee's mx for the past 6 years.......quit being so fuckin lazy and do some preventive maitence............dumbass....... :angry:

huh? what is maitence? Just playing with you TAT :) Just think, once you replace it then its new and you wont have to do that for a long time. I dont think you need new carbs but for some reason you cant just rebuild them or have them bored then new ones arent that expensive. if you have any questions just ask us. Im sure lots of us can help you out. If you just dont want to deal with it then let us know what you want for it and your location and we may be interested. Good Luck

not a millionaire, just a thousandaire..

Being a ten-dollar-aire don't cut it....... :angry:

Hang out in a WalMart parking lot. You'll find some cash layin around eventually.

My sister stepped on a $100 in the parking lot a couple weeks ago. I know....what the hell is someone that has $100 doing at a WalMart.... :rolleyes:

2 strokes require more maintenance but are easier to work on. It sounds like maybe a 2 stroke isn't the right bike for you. If you're all about the riding and want to take the bike to the dealership for minimal maintenance, than go get a 4 stroke. As far as losing money on the deal goes, sorry man, nobody to blame but yourself. Common sense says that when an engine isn't running right, you shut it down and figure out what's wrong. Sounds to me like you kept going on it, and f'd it up even more.

one word..................MAITENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................got off your lazy ass and take care of your shee.................been riding and racing shee's mx for the past 6 years.......quit being so fuckin lazy and do some preventive maitence............dumbass....... :angry:

such harsh words tats. youre so mean. :lol:

I think it's more that you put into it what you want out of it. The more time and money that you put into it the better your shee will be. If you want to maintain the stock shee it's not going to cost you much. As you get away from stock you also can hurt your reliability, maintenance needs to be increased to compensate the lower reliability. My shee cam in non running form and now it's the best fourwheeler around I hardly have any breakdowns, I just have a tendency to break it.

one word..................MAINTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................got off your lazy ass and take care of your shee.................been riding and racing shee's mx for the past 6 years.......quit being so fuckin lazy and do some preventive maitence............dumbass....... :angry:

such harsh words tats. youre so mean. :lol:

i can't help it i'm an asshole........i'm tried of people with 2 strokes bitchin about fouling plugs, horrible response......etc, etc, etc..........some people need to get off there lazy asses and do some maintanence.