what was your senior quote?

not sure if good for school but i like to tell the women "if at first you don't succeed keep sucking till you do succeed.... think about it!!!!i also like to tell the dumasses that they ruined a good asshole by putting teeth in there mouth!!!!and when i wanna crack a joke i to tell the ladies i'm 1/2 inch from being a women.. they like it cus they all know i'm lying.....but its funny i don't care who you are!!!! i think our school quote was 'were outta here' or some shit they made shirts and the kiddos bought them up and was wearing them...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if no one else has heard of this im gonna sound like an idiot...but...

do kids still do that little rhyme for every class, mine was "life is good, rock n roll, drink bacardi smoke a bowl, sex is fun sex is great, we're the class of '98!"

i know my sister's class had one, and the class below mine did...i dont remember them though.

i dont remember what i put for a quote with my senior pic. just piss all your teachers off by putting "knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss" or some shit like that.

hmmm, i thought our school's was original... i guess not.

"party hearty, rock -n- roll, drink a keg, smoke a bowl, life is great, sex is fun, we're the class of '91"

:confused:

My class had 80 in it and our ceromony lasted 4.5 fuckin hours :shootself: ...I was like alright, WHERES THE BEER!?!?!?

487 drug out endlessly... it was kinda like the day the earth stood still....

yearbook quote: partying with all my friends, especially Mr. Bud & Mr. Green Jeans....

My class had 80 in it and our ceromony lasted 4.5 fuckin hours :shootself: ...I was like alright, WHERES THE BEER!?!?!?

487 drug out endlessly... it was kinda like the day the earth stood still....

yearbook quote: partying with all my friends, especially Mr. Bud & Mr. Green Jeans....

sounds like my class.............513 graduating.........60 something didn't but they'll always remember the fucker with green hair and the tattoo's................... :confused: can't wait till my 10yr reunion..........all the silver spoon fuckers won't know wtf to think.... :headbang:

I don't think i had a senior quote. they probably didn't dare to ask me for one b/c it probably would have been me smoking a ciga-butt with a quote from the genius Bill Hicks:

"Non-smokers die...every day. sleep tight.."

not nice i know. but when you get people in HS every day telling you: "you know those things are gonna kill ya right", it sort of makes you not want to be a non-smoker.

So that probably would have been my senior quote.

Either that or

"Is that Peter-f***ing-Frampton?!"

"Do you have any naked photos of your girlfriend? Would you like some?"

I graduated with a whopping 215 people in 1995. I live in the middle of nowhere and graduated from the biggest school for miles and miles--most of the other schools around here graduate anywhere from 12 to 50 kids each year. The joys of growing up in hickville, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.