Verrrry Intersting, was 9-11 a set up?

What haapened to the black box then... i thought they were made to survive ne crash??? They never found one of those....

I dont wanna sound like im scareming conspeicyy, im just trying to point out some shat here

very very good point. i would like to hear that cockpit voice recorder. or would it sound like a missle?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow im convinced George Bush built a few big missles and blew up the pentagon and the trade towers and only a few people know about it, but they kept it a secret. He fired the missles from a really sercet place so no one could see them. They did this so they could attack innocent Iraq and enslave its people to make oil money for Bush and his friends. Keep in mind that Saddam had no Scary WMDs and couldnt even help terrorists if he wanted to because he has no weapons and is a good man who likes puppies, this means Bush is really bad. There Isnt even a such thing as terrorists, its all made up by evil Bush. Militant Muslims are as fake as the unicorn. And its impossible to hijack a plane and hit a building with it everyone would know and shoot it down, unlike secret missles which are easy to be secret and hit buildings with.

And somehow this is easier to believe than the obvious evidence that there are crazy evil people that want us all dead and have for many many years?!?! Whats next Bush made Hurricane Chaley happen?? Or how about Earthquakes does he cause those too?!?!?! sheeeesh

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm i believe this site clears up alot of this BS...although im sure its not enough to convince people since its not crazy and illogical enough

I, not wanting to be completely against everything, do agree on the black box question.

The it sounded like a missle thing is just crazy. You ever hear a low flying plane? shit sounds like a missle especially at 600mph. Believe me theres 4 airports within 40miles of my house.from small cessna planes and rec pilots which is the closest, to Midway and O'Hare, than theres the Gary Airport.

Wouldn't radar pickup a missle heading into the Pentagon?

I, not wanting to be completely against everything, do agree on the black box question.

The it sounded like a missle thing is just crazy. Wouldn't radar pickup a missle heading into the Pentagon?

i was joking about the missle thing :confused: . but i do think that there is a specific altitude that below which nothing can be viewed on a radar screen. not sure what it is but if the object was 20 feet above the hard deck i think that would be low enough to skip coverage.

Common fire science guys.  VAPORS BURN.  Try burning diesel fuel...YOU CAN'T.  The heat required to vaporize it is high.  Ever see spark plugs in a diesel engine?

Hott, I agree with you on this whole conspiracy thing but I have some questions about this Diesel Fuel not burning that maybe you can clear up.

Growing up on a farm with diesel barrels we used diesel to start lots of brush fires, my dad also uses a hand pump sprayer and will spray it on fires to keep them going. I've always thought it burned is it an illusion? Since I did study diesel engines in school maybe I mis-understood but I was thinking that the diesel engines don't need spark plugs because the pressure and heat created by the 16.6:1 compression ratios is plenty to "combust" the diesel. Diesel engines use glow plugs to warm the cylinders in the winter to aid in the heat factor.

I have some points from an outside the HQ source that would like to have answered if anybody can?

That website was bizarre. At first I thought it was just a joke but now I

don

HELLO PEOPLE, WOULD YOU FUCKING READ THIS SHIT!!??

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm

the black boxes WERE found http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/dynamic/o...%5FAPboxes.html

the remains of the passengers were found http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/dynamic/o.../12279%2D1.html

pieces of the plane WERE found http://www.news.navy.mil/management/photod...N-6157F-001.jpg

so you can go to one of the many people who lost loved ones in that crash and tell THEM it never happened.

banghead

some people.. :yank:

but like most americans ppl are sheep and believe everything they here on the news, read in the papers like the word of God and shit...

Or some crappy flash animation that took a 12 year old approx. a week to make.

Majority of Americans dont think for themselves anymore....theres proof of it everywhere you look...just everyone tends to deny it

Kinda like the post you just made :unsure:

Ya... um if it was a missel, what happened to the plane and all the people that came up missing???????????????????????????/ :(

shit I dont want to get into this... :confused:

damn, either way you look at it, its a head scratcher.. some of the facts just throw me off, i do think a plane hit the pentagon, but was it a 747?

eyewitnesses saw a 747, a 747 full of people dropped off radar, and that passenger list of people's bodies were all found, minus one i think, two black boxes from that plane and pieces and fucelodge (sp?) were found....so...which facts throw you off?