Fastest Automatic quad...

PolyKarbon

i dont think you would want an automatic quad. just teach her how to shift, its real easy once you get the hang of it. i was at pismo dunes last month and there was this girl on a automatic quad, she was goin up a dune and didnt even make it up to the top. obviously she fell, so did the atv. automatic quads suck, stick with manual ones.

i dont think you would want an automatic quad. just teach her how to shift, its real easy once you get the hang of it. i was at pismo dunes last month and there was this girl on a automatic quad, she was goin up a dune and didnt even make it up to the top. obviously she fell, so did the atv. automatic quads suck, stick with manual ones.

The same thing could happen with a manual, and I don't think a KFX 700 would have any problem making it up any dune that a manual could go up.

went to west virginia one week with a friend. he had a 700 and another friend had a polaris 400 scrambler and the 400 bet it by a little. we were going up hill

then that 400 wasent stock...my dads just a little ways behind me on his prarie 700 w/ dirt devils flipped in the back when we race up the dunes from dead stop...

Edited by Banshee~