Fattys & Toomey Silencers

decon

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will not fit together easily. You need to lengthen and straighten the stinger portion of the silencers. It will take a welder and a torch to make it work. But it will sound badass when you get it done. You will get the raw sound from the toomey silencers and all of that ping-ping sound from the FMF pipes. :drool:

But it will sound badass when you get it done.  You will get the raw sound from the toomey silencers and all of that ping-ping sound from the FMF pipes. :drool:

ya i know, thats why i asked if it was possible :notworthy: . ill probly attempt to do so, but i think that the toomey t3 silencers and stingers are compatible with the stock pipes so i may have a better chance with those?

They will not fit together easily. You need to lengthen and straighten the stinger portion of the silencers. It will take a welder and a torch to make it work. But it will sound badass when you get it done. You will get the raw sound from the toomey silencers and all of that ping-ping sound from the FMF pipes. :drool:

I didn't have that problem, but you did hit the nail on the head about the results!

is it posiple to use toomey t5 silencers on some fmf fatty pipes?

well my dads banshee has t3 pipes with t3 silencers and they match perfectly to my fattys but i dont know about the t5s. ill be getting toomey silencers from a friend for free itll be a trade cause my silencers are forest approved and thats where he rides so im gonna trade him.