Racing Oil

Slayer1018

I ran Yamalube R for almost two years.  Then a friend of mine told me about his Klotz Supertechniplate.  WOW what a difference. :D

I'll never go back to Yamalube!

355801[/snapback]

Wait till you tear it down,you might change your mind!I did,will never put Klotz Supertechniplate in anything again

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LRDshee
Wait till you tear it down,you might change your mind!I did,will never put  Klotz Supertechniplate in anything again

355861[/snapback]

I've run Supertechniplate since 2 years , 40:1. Should i switch to another brand :shrugani:

I've run Supertechniplate since 2 years , 40:1. Should i switch to another brand  :shrugani:

356634[/snapback]

What I found was a LOT of carbon build up.Even on the inside of the piston underneath the dome.This was after 1 summer of riding!I never have any of that crusty shit with 2R.

Guest LRDshee
What I found was a LOT of carbon build up.Even on the inside of the piston underneath the dome.This was after 1 summer of riding!I never have any of that crusty shit with 2R.

357031[/snapback]

Does it affect perfomance, reliability, or what?

Does it affect perfomance, reliability, or what?

357187[/snapback]

supertechniplate is fine, many people run it.but I think maxima is a little better.What I always wanted to see is a shootout on 2 stroke oils. Although I do quite of bit of porting,the best wear I have seen was my buddies wiseco 4mm stroker on Maxima 927.Still had cross hatch marks months later.Thats when I switched.

AMSOIL AMSOIL AMSOIL!!!!!!! This is the best stuff I ever ran. I mix 50:1 and its smokeless. I have a connection with a dealer and I could get anybody just above cost prices. :cheers:

356084[/snapback]

Well, wheres the hook up!?

amsoil is good stuff...

Honestly my motor looked pretty clean with the Yamalube (Didn't you think so Jim?) But if your running high HP the Yamalube isn't going to cut it... I sceen SDD's motor with 1 more year than mine had on it, and it looked a bit cleaner and better. What oil was in there? MC1, cheap ass synthetic...You can run the castor 927 if you want, I did not like it, it gummed up my motor within the first few trips. I also chiseled some caked on oil out of my pipes...It was a but rich but I don't think I will run it again.

I think the idea with oil is to get decent protection at a good price....if you spend and extra $200 between teardowns your not really saving money...I was impressed with the protection of MC1 and continue to use it...H1R seems to burn a little cleaner but it's more money and I don't know which is actualy better in my racing motor.

927 smells awesome though! Especialy if you have a coolant leak!

I have some pics of my motor after 2 or so trips on it with 927 PM me if you want to see.

Edited by Justintoxicated

Maxima Super M here...ran it in my CR 250's (94 and 97) forever...motors always ran strong and clean. Run it in my shee now...

32:1.

My bud has these handgaurds on his 450R...bout the only thing good about that bike, other than he always finds himself behind me...:)

http://www.magicracing.com/product.asp?itemid=714&catid=[catid]

You have to buy the gaurds and the mount brackets....but, they're very...very roomy, unlike the Acerbis I've always seen.