Payback

Indubitably

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I'd do...just from personal experience I know it works like charm. I'd suggest you find a way to get his response on video too...

1. Go to some mexican joint & eat a bunch of stuff that'll make you shit, and shit hard...I'm not talking drop a pellet--ahh type of turd...I'm talking MobyDick confetti diarrhea! icon_fart.gif

2. Catch him going into some place, house, friend's house, school, whatever... Hop up on his hood & power-shit all over the front window of his vehicle. If you have the squirts try going from one side back to the other. :evil:

3. Watch him flip out when he finds his car window shit covered....what's he to do? He's either got to wipe it off by hand, or turn his wipers on & smear it like a mother all over the place! :lol:

By far, that's the best prank I've ever pulled....has never failed me yet. :cheers:

:clap:

this one you might not be able to pull off but works great, a friend was getting married to a gal he met in jamacia, he flew home alone for his bachlor party, we got toasted(needless to say) well he was passed out, so at 4am me and a buddy went to the cock store and bought a 12" dildo and wrapped it in Tin-Foil, put it in his suitcase and took him to the airport to catch a 7am flight back to his sweetheart, lucky for us there was a girls volleyball team taking the same flight out of los angeles, well when he went throught the metal detector, bells and buzzers went off, the customs agent opened his bag and "exposed" his "Vibrator" the look on his face was fuckin priceless, as he proclaimed "That Aint Mine" and when the 20, 22 year old girls behind him in line started giggling, i think i pissed myself i laughed so hard :jesterlaugh:

I remember back in school in a girl was giving my younger sister some shit and harrassing her constantly.

The Girls Boyfriend lived about two blocks down from me and he would play backyard football sometimes with us all in the neighborhood. HE WAS COOL!! One Friday night he held a big party and alot of people were there,...there were cars everywhere you look. That night One of my friends was staying all night at my house and we just started up the street walking and noticed all the cars , fun and loud music coming from the house. As we passed by with our eyes wide open I noticed that girls camero parked about 20 yards or so from the house. I told that friend of mine "The girl who owns that car is giving my sister alot of verbal jerking around at school."

I guess we were thinking on the same track. We strolled by her car and took turns pissing her interior off. WE FREAKIN" SOAKED EVERYTHING INSIDE!!!!

The next day at school,.. that friend of mine who was seeing this girl with the camero was standing in the hall with alot of people around him. As I passed by I couldnt help but listen in. (LOL) He was almost in tears and red in the face from laughing as he told how after the party his b*tch of a girl friend went out to her car and was back at his door with totally wet jeans and wet hands screaming" SOMEONE PISSED IN MY DAMN CAR!!" My friend who dated this girl never found out who did it.

:rotflmao:

dog shit under the door handles is always good. or you could put sugar all around the gas cap and in a pile on the ground by the tank so he thinks that sugars in his tank. pour coke on the windsheld and then throw a couple of hand fulls of sand on it. suran rap his dors shut. put pebbles in his valve caps so the air goes out of his tires. or just hump his wife or girl friend. or wait until its about to rain and dump a 10 lb bag of flour on his car. stick maxi pads and tampons with taco sause all over them all over his car. i have done all of these to people that have started wars with me. and i have many more that i still wanna try first. :D:evil:

• 16 years later...