CRASHED!

I got in a pretty bad accident today on my yfz. I was drag racing and some guy was doing donuts down the strip on his 400ex. Well were going and all you could see was a cloud dust from where the guy was doing the donuts. Well im going full out in 5th gear and didnt see him till the last min and i could do anything. So I smack right into his rear tire and rolled my yfz several times. Thank god i was wearing a helmet or i probaly would be telling you this story right now. Well i get up off the groud and my yfz is screwed. The lower a-arm snapped and bent a tie rod and broke a headlight and bent the handlebars. Well after i ask the other guy if his ok and he is pissed at me becuase i put a little dent in his muffler. My fucking front end is in peices and he is mad about a dent. dumbass shouldnt have been sitting the middle of the drag strip. And the other sick thing is ive only had the yfz for a week! Oh well thats my story and im glad to be alive.

sounds like u got lucky for the most part... i hate inconsiderate riders like that, all they care about is themselves and their machines. so what u got a ding in ur muffler, that can be replaced, he should just be glad that no one was seriously hurt.. asshole :angry:

well i didnt see him doing the donuts all i saw was the dust cloud and i didnt know it was from him. I thought it was from us when we race from that direction. I new that he was doing donuts and stuff like that after because the people watching told me after i crashed. The guy we just sitting there in a really thick cloud of dust in the middle of the strip. My friend who was racing at the same time didnt see him either it just figures that i was the one in the middle and the one that hit him.

Its because you were riding a 450.....

Its obvious your not thinking clearly as it is.....

Running into the back of someone :shootself:

Dumbass......

lol thats not right... he probly rides a shee also... give more then 1 bike a chance... Where were u btw?

Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad your OK. Its sucks that it happened because i think both you and the honda guy could have made diferent choices to avoid the accident. 1- that dumbass shouldnt be doing donuts in the middle of the drag strip. 2- You should have waited for the dust to clear.. at least a little, so you could see through. Thus seeing the honda retard........... were you at least winning untill you hit him? Good luck gettin your quad fixed up