9-11

DirtRider

actually i enjoy hand to hand combat, fighting with strange items and so on..... that's what the jalapeno pepper from my neighbors garden is for, smush that in some fuckers eye and look out... didn,t see any need to include the shotguns and rifles 'cuz i'm too lazy to go to my locker at the range.... that's just goodies laying around in my bedroom.....

dont waste a jalapeno fighting, eat it

actually i enjoy hand to hand combat, fighting with strange items and so on..... that's what the jalapeno pepper from my neighbors garden is for, smush that in some fuckers eye and look out...  didn,t see any need to include the shotguns and rifles 'cuz i'm too lazy to go to my locker at the range.... that's just goodies laying around in my bedroom.....

dont waste a jalapeno fighting, eat it

HAHA can you imagine getting the capsasin in your eyes....holy shit....

That would be a 3 stooges manuver, but I bet the guy would be going ape shit about 3 seconds after you smashed it in his eyes.

Mmmm...jalapeno....You could make nachos on some dudes face with that.

Get a can of cheese

and some of that sour cream in a caulking gun from Taco Bell...

You'd be an Iron Chef or something.

HAHA can you imagine getting the capsasin in your eyes....

What do you think pepper spray is? Back when I used to read meters, a bunch of us went out for mexican food and beers. At some point, somebody offered me $5 to put dog spray on a taco and eat it. The pool went around and got up to $20 before I went for it. The first bite was pure and total agony, the rest of the taco made me wish I was dead. I spent the next 20 minutes letting my face drain into the gutter (pepper spray opens up the sluices on your nose, mouth, and eyes). No way in hell was that torture worth $20. Amazing since I've seen dogs lick that stuff off their faces like its ketchup.

HAHA can you imagine getting the capsasin in your eyes....

What do you think pepper spray is? Back when I used to read meters, a bunch of us went out for mexican food and beers. At some point, somebody offered me $5 to put dog spray on a taco and eat it. The pool went around and got up to $20 before I went for it. The first bite was pure and total agony, the rest of the taco made me wish I was dead. I spent the next 20 minutes letting my face drain into the gutter (pepper spray opens up the sluices on your nose, mouth, and eyes). No way in hell was that torture worth $20. Amazing since I've seen dogs lick that stuff off their faces like its ketchup.

Well yeah....thats why I said that ;)

Pepper spray is definately no fun. But if you think it's really bad; try some tear gas. :wacko: Back when my dad was setting up, training & commanding SWAT teams I got to train with all of them, got all the chemical certifications just like the rest of them. That foam pepper spray sucks ass probably worse than anything. Tear gas blows too...but if you need to clean out the sinuses, there's nothing better. :D

Well yeah, depends if what kind of pepper spray you use too.... the police one is real bad it will take down a bear!!!

lol I work for a prison lol its great holding a 40oz of pepper spray in your hand lol, it makes the prisoners behave!!!

I also what going to Kempo class for self defence.... i wanted to almost use it but , if i did id have to have good reason for using it!

I ate some Jalapenos last night and drank a 12 pack. When I woke up this morning it took about 5 tries to work the crap out. When it finally let loose I thought I was going to cry. My A@#hole was on fire. I know they are going to kill me the next morning but I sure love to eat them. I couldn't imagine one in the eye.

:D once upon a time :P me and some friends put dog spary in a bag of potato chips and offered them to people, i tryed one, was deff nasty, most spit them out some just siad "a lil too hot" but got quite a few funny reactions. I dont think it was the strongest spray out ther since my friend got it from the "dollar" store Edited by PyRo_ZaCh

• 2 weeks later...
:yank: tha taliban would be stupid enough to attack tha middle of kansas...so im not to worried...an if they did id be with ledofthezep on another water tower :yank::yank:

SO YOU HAVE DONE THE WATER TOWER THING WITH LED B4 HUH???

Edited by crbanshee

Well, the "taliban" are on the same payroll as Uncle sam...along with everybody else. So anything that happens happens because somebody wanted it to. It's all staged. I'm not loosing any sleep over it. If you die, you die..there are only 2 garentees in life. 1 your born 2 you're gonna die. It's what you do inbetween that counts. So why stress over what could have or what should have.. just live.

Well, the "taliban" are on the same payroll as Uncle sam...along with everybody else. So anything that happens happens because somebody wanted it to. It's all staged. I'm not loosing any sleep over it. If you die, you die..there are only 2 garentees in life. 1 your born 2 you're gonna die. It's what you do inbetween that counts. So why stress over what could have or what should have.. just live.

and dont forget taxes