9-11

DirtRider

what would you do it there was another 9-11? one that killed and cleared out a whole state? would it phase you? would you get mad? you you want revenge on the talaban? thats exactly what they want. they want to terrorize you into submission. do you know what the affects are going to be on americans if there is a BIG 9-11?

i copied this from another site. just wondering what you guys think about it.

Michael Moore created a movie

I'd probably grab a gun & an ammo box....climb the closest water tower I could find, start jacking off and shooting people. :ph34r: 

Yeah, i don't think I'll be passing through Kansas anymore. :unsure:

Edited by sredish

LMFAO! Wankshoot, Wankshoot, Wankshoot, Nutreload. I guess I would have to swith hands after a while....about the time the hand would get tired so would the trigger finger, so I guess I would have to swtich hands here & there. Would be one hell of an ordeal. I think I'd have to have a boombox playing some LZ "All of my Love" over & over while I was at it, just to keep me in the mood.

:jesterlaugh:

This brings a whole new perspective to the question: How far does it shoot when you wank? :unsure:

Thank God it's Friday. :cheers:

i always wanted to go out in a blaze of glory...... bring on the terrorists !!!!!!! 14_6_12.gif

thats all you have :P maby if this is still goin when i get back from camp i'll go take a pic of my closet

actually i enjoy hand to hand combat, fighting with strange items and so on..... that's what the jalapeno pepper from my neighbors garden is for, smush that in some fuckers eye and look out... didn,t see any need to include the shotguns and rifles 'cuz i'm too lazy to go to my locker at the range.... that's just goodies laying around in my bedroom.....