What next, 100 miles an hr, wow!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i emailed the guy... and said wow urs goes 100 mh.... where did u get it i want one.... lol heres what he sends back

"""Your machine for my machine, I build these motors and your must be put together wrong, spend the money and get better work done, because mine does 100 mph and better, and I weigh 195, if yours isn't moving you must be over weight or yours has no balls. Please don't bother me with bullshit when you don't have a clue what is going on. """"

wow, Ya jim does shitty work right guys.. his stocker, mines ported, my machine sux... heres his email if u want to haraase him GrandfatherDan@aol.com

says never rolled but if you look at the rear pic it looks to me to be bent down on the left.

and one other thing- who would buy a shee from someone who wont even wash the thing for a 4-sell pic. Imagine the care he\she takes of it on a normal day :shootself:

wow this guys a dumbass

" it will go from 0-100 mph in no time at all, the Banshee will go 100 mph +"

"power band clutch"

"please pay by bank transfer of funds within 3 days end of auction"

i think ill pass on this one....

says never rolled but if you look at the rear pic it looks to me to be bent down on the left.

and one other thing- who would buy a shee from someone who wont even wash the thing for a 4-sell pic. Imagine the care he\she takes of it on a normal day :shootself:

He's too busy going "100mph in no time" to wash it.

Besides, its mint...

Why would you wash something that rare anyways it adds to the value...I mean c'mon...its a banshee, and they only made them for 1 year.. :lol: