What next, 100 miles an hr, wow!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those new brakes must be pretty damn good brakes to go from 100-0 in his backyard. Man I wish I had the money to get a power-band clutch. Those dual carbs are probably as expensive as that trick liquid cooling system, never seen one of those before. I shouldn't even dream about dual exhausts on a machine THIS rare. :jesterlaugh:

This has to be the funniest thread ever :lol:

Edited by Maverick302

LOL WTF did james/tithead told ya guys?..

Must have happend before i joined this joint... :P

The hills are really steep there!! dont underestimate the power off gravity!! :jesterlaugh:

Even in neutral i was doing like 90 Mph there.

That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I could look at it forever, of course I'd be shaking my head the whole time. Freaking "power band clutch", that is the ultimate.

04_1.JPG

anyone else think those look like toomey silencers? cause thay have the snap-rings and the tips arent turned down at all, and they are very skinny. not to mention they are on hangers. maybe im wrong about the brand, but they do not look factory

his response to me politefully bashing him

Hello, I see you think of yourself as an expert on banshee? Well you about the third expert and your information is off from the other two on top speed, if you have a banshee of the same year I will race you for ownership, yours for mine winner takes all, if you don't have a banshee, and know nothing about them you shouldn't rely on other people's information, this was made special for the last owner whom I add knows his shit about quads, and I did have this quad clocked in at 100 mph Lancaster speedway thank you for your insults and if you are serious race me, now put that in your add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1