arrested!

i dont hate cops..i agree with mullet boy as well...but the guy grew up with my dad and knows my grandma...and was still a dh...i didnt do anything wrong but ride home form the trails...and he said he let me off easy cause i was respectful...didnt mean to start shit liek i hate cops...but i hate this guy ..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not all cops are assholes.. in jersey u get caught riding your quad in the street u are in trouble. evading is also a felony here . police have a hard thing to do, enforce laws and since not everyone agrees with the laws there's always gonna be conflict . there's always gonna be police that abuse there power. thats a giving nobody is perfect and it's just realized more when law enforment abuse it . but it's crazy to say all are bad .. also remember this people some of the hq members are police. respect that fact .. give them the respect they deserve but not calling all cops assholes. everyone curses at the police when they are arrested but if u weren't breaking the law u wouldn't have gotten arrested thats the price u pay when u break the law .. it sucks that laws are coming down on the atv community. but by riding in the street u are just making it harder for people who do obey them and own quads .

if i ever said all cops are assholes please let me know..and if i did..my apologies to anyone who got offended...i was in the heat of things...but i still dont think i said all or them asre assholes..

also, another thing. dont you realize that when you run from the cops on a quad you give everybody a bad name? just think about it, each time you run from the cops on a quad, each person stopped on a quad by that cop after you is going to be scrwed, becasue of a past experience that the cop has had. now its not the kids fault, but because of the person who ran before him, he is most likely going to get screwed over much worse than he is worthy of. and the third reason it isnt too smart to run from the cops, is it gives the enviormental people one more reason to complain about what we do, and that gives them a better case in court. understand that your actions can indirectly lead to the downfall of many offroad activities. im done rambling, just hope some people understand this

Jeeze i guess im lucky compared to some of you. I got pulled over in november on the side of the road, (I was on the grass on my own lawn also whcih was bull shit) But the cop pulled me over and he could have nailed me for no registration or anything and riding on a road but he just got me for not wearing a helm. I was just riding it over to the neigbors house on my own grass and they pulled me over, oh well. I was also lucky because the cop who pulled me over rides quads also so thats an other reason he let me off easy.

You know who are the real assholes are? not the cops but the assholes who make the laws. New York state registration for quads is over 40 bucks or something. When you buy that where the hell is that money going?? Most state land isnt even legal for quads to ride on, and most of the roads arent legal to ride on either. Thats why i dont even bother registering my quad because its not even gonna help me at all. I can see paying for snowmobile registration since there are a system of trails taht are taken care of. But untill i see some land taht i can ride on with out being bitched at im not buying registration.

Edited by Wassup350

wtf is with the cop pulling a gun on a kid on a quad, sitting along the side of the road, and not attempting to get away!! i understand in some situations police need to take a definite offensive/defensive action with their weapon right from the start, but c'mon. unless you presented some sort of harmful situation to him, that's bullshit. would he have shot you if you fled, just for being on a quad on the road?? when we were teens, my buddy got chased on a little dirtbike, and the cop ran into the back of him, crashed him into a ditch to get him to stop. luckily he only had a broken arm, but it was totally uncalled for. did he just commit a murder and was fleeing?? no, just a kid on a bike on some little backroad in the middle of nowhere!! what a crime!!!!

i have a lot of respect for the police, and what they do, but they get a little carried away sometimes. i always tell my 14 yr. old nephew that i ride with, if we/you get chased, run for the nearset trail and you'll be fine, but don't kill yourself trying to do it. if he wrecks on his own, that sucks. if a cop wrecks him or shoots at him just for being on the road, i'll track that sob down and give him a real reason to pretend to be a tough guy cop. he'd probably piss himself having to deal with a serious situation. :ph34r:

yea ...like i said though...my grandmother works at the station...he told me he was just trying to scare me...which truthfully...a gun pointed at me...scared me shitless lol

and this guy def. wasnt perrfect when he was a kid...i have heard lots and lots of stories about him growing up...and his kids are two of hte bigger drug dealers in out town..he needs to get his shit straight thats for sure

lol i just found out that my town is having a motorcycle show tomarrow..which was brought together by cops...and there is a raptor and a z400 doing wheelies on the ad..

let them ride with no helmets and do wheelies with 3 people on the back...but dont let us ride out to the trails..this town sucks!

Ill never strop for a cop again, i was riding my utility quad before i got my shee with my cousin on his foreman and my other freind on his lt 230 well anyway we were comin out of my freinds driveway on his niehborhood road going bakc down to the railroad tracks which were about 200 yards down the road.. So the cop is coming up the street so i figure hell why not stop were on a side street coming out of my freinds driveway (who was not home so he couldnt bring out his quad) so the cop just starts screaming and says hes gonna impound them so i said sry we were just seiing if my freind was home to come riding with us his responce thats what phones are for, next i say well we were just riding the RR tracks becuase we got no place to ride, his responce thats your fualt for buying one of these things go buy 20 acres of your own land.. So then he says im not gonna impound them but you have to push them to the tracks or have your parents pick you up, well all our parents were at work s were stuck pushing these quads in the snow and cold with a flat tire, so finaly i say screw it hop on the quad and get on the tracks and ride home.. Needless to say as soon as i got home there was a message from the cop and a few days later a 150 dollar fine, so yes f*ck them think im ever stopin again f*ck no ill start a 10 car chase before i ever stop for a cop again i just cant afford more fines..

cars are different though..u cant go offroad..well u can but..u get the picture

i only stop if the guy isnt trying to hit me or driving crazy haha..if hes calm ill stop...if not- gotta go!