i'm in love...

MILO

that black l.e. shee with the new graphics would look so sweet with my pc's, a new polished bumper, t-9 bajas, and... if only i could get one without the wife leaving me for it. :P oh well, a fellow can dream i guess.

the KFX700 is a 4stroke twin. but it looks like a tank. i guy i ride with sometimes has one and when i look at my shee and then that, all i can think is that he is about to jump a Bradley off of this dune. and theyre autos, who races autos?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont dislike the new LE, but I think it was a poor attempt to give the shee a "different" look.. not meaning shape, just instead of BANSHEE, or 2 stroke liquid cooled stickers...

As far as carbon fiber goes, if you look at it, its basically black plastics, with a zig-zag pattern or grey lines to give it the carbon fiber look.. looks kinda like carbon fiber from like 10 feet, but anything closer that then and your just like..wow, are you kidding me? At least thats what I did.. B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...