i crashed

DirtRider

you can check it out in the ROS thread. so far its costed me 2000.

plus i viotaled my probation and now im prolly gonna see jail time. or some serious fines. stick a fuckin fork in me, this blows.

maybe after i kill the people who called 911 ON me, they wont be so ignorant. i told them i needed to leave before the ambulace got there. but they held me to the ground. if all this cost over 3000 then im out.

no i was on probation in mass, so in new hampshire, i didnt have it registerd and was driving on private property with out there consent. on top of that. if they found .02 blood alcohol level in my blood i will loose my license, see jail time (prolly 6 months to a year) and have to pay more money than i acually have. thing is. im not a criminal, i was just riding my bike anf fell off and almost got killed. they should arrest the dick head who wouldnt let me leave.

yeah and when the pig came over to day to give me my fines he told me i was lucky he didnt arrest me. i was like "yeah" "good thing"

i dont know, ill prolly be absent a little while. the law, ha. who gives them the right? the only person that got hurt was me. and i almost got killed. what ys do? kill'em.

idk man you sound allright to me, but .02 blood alky means u were drinkin, and the cops are hardcore about that now, a friend of mine was riding on a road, cops pulled him over, he had no helmet, non registered, riding on a road, drunk, they ticketed him 2500 bucks, took his quad and his license away and put him in jail for 6 months, lesson: dont drink and drive

let me get this straight,you were driving your shee illegaly,lawfully drunk,and out of state on probation.your pissed at the people that called 911,becuse you got pretty messed up,10 staples in your head.you were probably bleeding like a stuck pig,and they were mostlikely,scared as hell thinking you had a serious head trama.come on, own up to what you did and deal with it.im not the one to live by the letter of the law either(arrested for 4 counts of A/B with a deadly weapon) but i took it like a champ.if you wanna do the crime be prepared to do the time.sounds to me you need to grow up and quit your wineing, :yank:

im not a criminal..

1)i was on probation in mass, so in new hampshire, i didnt have it registerd

2) was driving on private property with out there consent.

3) if they found .02 blood alcohol level in my blood...

no you sound like a little angel :lol:

yeah and when the pig came over to day to give me my fines he told me i was lucky he didnt arrest me.

from the sound of it you were lucky

i dont know, ill prolly be absent a little while.

good maybe it will straighten you up

the law, ha. who gives them the right? the only person that got hurt was me. and i almost got killed.  what ys do? kill'em.

what gives them the right is you were trespassing and violating probation....this "dick head" was probably trying to help you because you were "almost killed" and didnt want to be resposible for you leaving all F-d up and really being introuble.....sheeesh buddy you need to get some sense real fast :whoa:

man iv been caught by the busys (police) quite a few times, every1 within a 15mile radiace knows who i am cos of me being everywhere on the she without asking.

you no what i say to them, the truthe, i act like a dumb guy whos never been caught bye the police and tell them the truthe in a soft voice......if youv not being telling the truthe then no wonder your proberly going to prison!

whats the point of riding if your going to do that! ]

why dont you go down for 6 months - a year and straighten yourself up, then when you come out go and work your ass off and buy a small peice of land to build your own track on........iv done that and its saved me alot of times cos as soon as there is a report of some1 being on a quad the boys in blue come to my door!!!

at least then you can get blamed for riding on your own land!

just my `02`

tithead

Well since you're gonna be put away for a while, you and your cell mates can actually spend some time reading the bible and not just quoting it. Here's some food for thought...

Proverbs 16:16-18

16 The getting of wisdom is O how much better than gold! And the getting of understanding is to be chosen more than silver.

17 The highway of the upright ones is to turn away from bad. One who is safeguarding his way is keeping his soul.

18 Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling.

Proverbs 12:15

15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

Proverbs 27:22

22 Even if you should pound the foolish one fine with a pestle in a mortar, in among cracked grain, his foolishness will not depart from him.

Proverbs 14:16

16 The wise one fears and is turning away from badness, but the stupid is becoming furious and self-confident.

I could go on but it just may not be sinking in yet.

Bummer about your Banshee though :(

Dirtrider, Your dumb..that's all there is to it. Why would you even start a thread like this? I thought I might give you a little sympathy..but no, I'm not. I can't...hopefully you'll wise up and a good tip is when in trouble keep your mouth shut..you just incriminated yourself with the info you laid out here in a public forum. Never admit your wrong in a court of law..your innocent until PROVEN guilty...get a good lawyer.

dirtrider, you were just plain in the wrong here bud. you screwed up, now it's time to pay the price. if you "almost got killed" then the people who kept you there till more advanced help arrived did the right thing, with your best interest in mind- your well being. i'm trained one level below an emt and if i was there i would strongly urge you to stay till further assistance arrives, but holding you down, etc. isn't right either, unless you were incoherent and obviously in an altered state of mind due to shock from the trauma. when you put yourself into a bad situation, bad results are sure to follow. i love your statement " thing is. im not a criminal, i was just riding my bike anf fell off and almost got killed". it sounds to me like everything you were doing is illegal, and apparently it's not the 1st time if you're on probation, etc. get your shit together man! oh, that's right, i guess you'll have plenty of offers for that while your doin' time with "big bubba".

Well since you're gonna be put away for a while, you and your cell mates can actually spend some time reading the bible and not just quoting it. Here's some food for thought...

Proverbs 16:16-18

16 The getting of wisdom is O how much better than gold! And the getting of understanding is to be chosen more than silver.

17 The highway of the upright ones is to turn away from bad. One who is safeguarding his way is keeping his soul.

18 Pride is before a crash, and a haughty spirit before stumbling.

Proverbs 12:15

15 The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

Proverbs 27:22

22 Even if you should pound the foolish one fine with a pestle in a mortar, in among cracked grain, his foolishness will not depart from him.

Proverbs 14:16

16 The wise one fears and is turning away from badness, but the stupid is becoming furious and self-confident.

I could go on but it just may not be sinking in yet.

Bummer about your Banshee though :(

Word. And thanks.