Msr Raptor Clutch Perch And Lever

Wassup350

I revently bought an MSR Raptor clutch perch and lever, and a motion pro terminator clutch cable and wow!!! The clutch doesnt even feeel like its there anymore. Its got like a hydralic feel to it. I strongly recomend that you get this if your looking for a cheap mod because it helps clutch pull so much!!! It looks good too. I know you can modify the stock lever but i didnt want to go through the trouble and bought the lever.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the msr raptor clutch lever too and like it alot. No problems installing it or using it. Clutch pull is light and positive. I rode a stock clutch levered banshee today and couldnt beleive how bad it felt compared to the MSR lever. Price aint bad either.... I think it cost about 30 bucks. Plus its got one of those big star wheel cable adjusters on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just put this lever on today... after searching around i seen that i have to get the block off plate for my rear caliper... For the time being i just removed the cable, but once i started it, all it did was bog??? so i searched around... and supposedly... when you disconnect the parking brake, you will need to cut and splice soem wire, i guess if you get the block off plate it will tell you this or eliminate it?? im glad BHG.com is here... i thought soemthing was f**ked up with the carbs and would of spent hard eared cash at the stealership....

any link to how to rewire it?