Important U Read This

fasterblasterGP

THEREFORE MAY 19TH HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR behind " DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF GASOLINE THAT DAY. THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU FORWARD THIS E-MAIL TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT. WAITING ON THIS ADMINISTRATION TO STEP IN AND CONTROL THE PRICES IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REDUCTION AND CONTROL IN PRICES THAT THE ARAB NATIONS PROMISED TWO WEEKS AGO?

REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF GASOLINE GOING UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, TRUCKING COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING

THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO! WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THEY DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

SO DO YOUR PART AND SPREAD THE WORD. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND MAKE MAY 19TH A DAY THAT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES SAY "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

Lets think, nobody buys gas May 19 and the oil industry loses X billion dollars. Then, the next day, when prices are up 50 cents, the oil industry will have gained that money back and then some. Instead of doing things to try to lower the price of gas, we should be pushing car manufactures to make more fuel efficient cars, which in the long run seems to be the more logical route to take instead of having national "no gas" days. Just my .02

Edited by FoxBansheeRacing

I believe if everyone in the nation stops driving for 2 hours that would be enough of a wakeup.I hope this country isn't headed for civil war. :(

I'm waiting for someone on the "repairs" forum to open up a topic,similar to:"Banshee seems like it's not getting gas". Well,no shit sherlock.

ok frist off the oil companys are not going to be out "x billion of dollars" because they have all the money they could possibly want over in saudi arabia and all already, what i heard is their just doing this to "protest us fighiting in iraq" 2nd with this whole idea it will put a large dent in it but there are still going to be peole who are traveling and all and abosutly NEED the gas and 3rd their sales are just going to be that much higher the day before and after, there was another one going around about stratigic boycoting, involving only buying off certin companys then when the other ones make their prices a few cents lower switch back and and wait for the other ones to drop a few cents some thing like that, if i find the e-mail i'll post it up on here

like i said before i think their doing this because of the war, as a protest or something, dident we save saudi arabia and all that at some point and this is how they show their thanks when were helping another country? <_< hrm maby when some ones tryin to take them over (if it happens or that) we can just be like "uh yea we would help but the humvees are low on gas and we dont got the $$ to fill them up this week"

Edited by PyRo_ZaCh

This is a supply and demand problem. Tree huggers haven't let anyone build any new refineries in a decade. Hell, they won't even let us upgrade the ones we currently have online. There is PLENTY of crude out there, but no refining capacity. Just ask anyone who has spent time on the coastline in Texas. The shit just bubbles up off of the ocean floor and collects into these huge slicks. I have seen them bigger than a football field. Mexico has HUGE oil reserves. Alaska has a huge reserve as well. The greenpeace dudes are in an all out assault against capitalism. Sierra club types have figured out how to choke out entire industrys by electing liberals that will pass laws in their favor. They don't give a shit about the environment. If they did, Arizona's forests wouldn't burn to the ground every summer.(anti forest management) It isn't the oil companies that are at fault, it is LIBRAL ACTIVIST JUDGES AND THE DAMN DEMOCRATS. :angry:

This is a supply and demand problem. Tree huggers haven't let anyone build any new refineries in a decade. Hell, they won't even let us upgrade the ones we currently have online. There is PLENTY of crude out there, but no refining capacity. Just ask anyone who has spent time on the coastline in Texas. The shit just bubbles up off of the ocean floor and collects into these huge slicks. I have seen them bigger than a football field. Mexico has HUGE oil reserves. Alaska has a huge reserve as well. The greenpeace dudes are in an all out assault against capitalism. Sierra club types have figured out how to choke out entire industrys by electing liberals that will pass laws in their favor. They don't give a shit about the environment. If they did, Arizona's forests wouldn't burn to the ground every summer.(anti forest management) It isn't the oil companies that are at fault, it is LIBRAL ACTIVIST JUDGES AND THE DAMN DEMOCRATS. :angry:

AMEN Brotha!!!!!

I'm all for capitalism. If that makes me selfish then fine, but I have to feel good about my quality of life too right?

I'm sure there are ways to drill for oil that don't require levelling hundreds of acres of forest. Out in Eastern Utah, my parents have a cabin, and there are oil rigs out there that you don't even know exist until night time, and you see 1 or 2 lights out in the forest, and maybe you hear a low thump thump thump of a generator. Thats it. I've ridden to one of them before and the total size of the facillity is probably less than 5 acres. Its all groomed, the trees all around the place are still there, and the rig just keeps on pumping. The tree huggers make it sound like they have to set off nuclear charges to get to the oil and kill everything in a 50 mile radius. It just isn't true. I would bet you could have a rig in the middle of anywhere, and if its done right you wouldn't even know it was there until someone said something.

I'm all for respecting the environment n shit like packing out what I pack in, but....................

Tree huggers = :yank: