Thank God Suzuki Bringing It

well well well, shit does float to the top every now and then, but it usually finds it's way down sooner or later. ;)

it's yet to be seen how much competition it will be. hopefully, it'll be worth the hipe they'll give it. Is it gonna be similar to what William Yokely and Doug Gust are pushin around?

Edited by sredish

well dont quote me yet but its from the same source that in september of 2002 told me about the new yamaha 450, he was right then so im gonna bet he's right now. Its gonna get announced nextmonth but he said it will be november before its in dealers

I would imagin they would. I bet Z 400 sales have dropped a bit sence the YFZ 450's release. Next thing you know Kawasaki is gonna come up with something. I think anything they make now will be better than that hunk of crap V-force 700 or what ever they call it. Automatic sport quad, What a joke!!

when the suzuki 450 comes out you will have a kawisaki 450 battabing that qiuck cus they all in the same... ever notice the kfx 400 is the same as the 400 suzuki???? basically suzuki and kawi have merged just that suzuki is boss so they decide what to produce thats why they don;t have a suzuki 700.. but i garantee when suz.. come out with a 450 the kfx will be right behind and the same bike just green instead of yellow

but i garantee when suz.. come out with a 450 the kfx will be right behind and the same bike just green instead of yellow

they will both still be right behind the yfz450 too. its gonna be hard to get something stock to compete with it. i dont see suzuki really makin something badass. but who knows.

i think the gas gas 450 tops the yfz 450. look at when they introduced the raptor everyone was like what can beat that and then then introduce quads that dont have that much cc in them compared to the raptor that will take it in a heart beat. just look at the banshee is only a 350 and it can take every bike out there and thats got to say something its not the cc its the power to weight ratio or mods that make a bike. :o before you know it they'll have a blaster 400.

I'm anxious to see it, not because I want one but just to see more competitive factory rides. And I wouldn't count Suzy out just yet, look what Gust has done on the "little" Z400 (with the help of team Suzuki & Yoshimura): FIVE straight GNC MX wins...

sweet all this competition is great!! remember when it used to be "what should i get a 400ex or a banshee or should i make my warrior faster?" now you can choose between 3 quads that are all made for the same thing. It worked for dirtbikers for 40 years i bet its going to be great for quads :clap:

i think the gas gas 450 tops the yfz 450.

are you crazy??? a yfz450 will walk on a gas gas. those things are heavy and have turn signals. has there been a shootout with them yet??

Shootout in the May Dirtwheels had the YFZ(450), 450R, and Gas Gas 450 and the YFZ(450) spanked them both. :D (clarified for sredish :clap::clap: )

Edited by Cooker

I'm anxious to see it, not because I want one but just to see more competitive factory rides. And I wouldn't count Suzy out just yet, look what Gust has done on the "little" Z400 (with the help of team Suzuki & Yoshimura): FIVE straight GNC MX wins...

Me too. That's just what I was going to say...go to atvscene.com and see just how shitty Gust has been doing on the ol Z400. Granted it's a worked pro-class atv, but it's still a Z400. They are not that bad of a quad, especially when setup right. it will be interesting to see what they come up with as far as chassis changes & suspension upgrades; if any. They have the advantage in that they've been able to see what the new yfz450 and 450r's are cabable of...so they can see what kind of competition they have before they even release it to the public. Just my .02 ;)