Work

I work at Symantec Corp. managing all of the buying programs and contracts for North America, Asia-Pacific, and all of Latin America.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I drive to Tulsa, will let you let me fly one of those things??? :unsure:

Most of the time we finish them when we install them on site, but I could show you around anyway. Even without the visual and motion system it's pretty cool. :headbang:

I have flown enough different types of sims to be confident that if the pilot and copilot died on a flight I was on, I could land the sucker. ;)

Cotton eyed Joe,

The sims for the F-16 are awesome too. You can do anything from dogfights to blasting the little pissants on the ground. :D

I asked him if they ever put any Easter Eggs in the sim, and he said from time to time there was a few, that only the programmers knew about.

All harmless shit though.

What if you blasted a tank with the F16 and the f'ing Easter Egg blew up and got all over the place? You call that harmless? :blink:

I asked him if they ever put any Easter Eggs in the sim, and he said from time to time there was a few, that only the programmers knew about. One was in the control tower. I guess if you did a fly by and looked real hard he said you could see the programmers faces through the windows of the tower.

Another was some sort of simulation when they were battling tanks or some shit....Like something written with trees or powerlines.. I don't remember. All harmless shit though.

On one of the early C-17 sims we did, the visual tech flew me out over the Atlantic to where there was a small life raft. Inside the life raft was George Bush, Sr. :lol:

I asked him if they ever put any Easter Eggs in the sim, and he said from time to time there was a few, that only the programmers knew about.

All harmless shit though.

What if you blasted a tank with the F16 and the f'ing Easter Egg blew up and got all over the place? You call that harmless? :blink:

LMAO!!

Low level flight shooting gophers would be kinda fun, or flying over a WalMart and dumping about 2000 lbs of bombs. There'd be bouncing smiliey faces for miles.

Inventor

Some of the things I have invented:

* The Paper Clip

* White writing paper (used to be brown until I introduced bleach to the process)

* The Internet your using - Al Gore wrote the code and I designed the infrastructure - actually a relatively short project (about 3 weeks start to finish)

* The pocket fisherman (sold it to Ron Popeil)

* Invented the phrase "It's not you...It's me"

* Invented the method of self repairing Banshees through the extraction of cord blood from younger banshees and injecting the broken banshee with the stem cells (once repaired the banshee repairs itself as it is breaking). Available soon!!

I'll keep HQ posted with future projects.

i dont do any thing. . . . any one want to hook me up with a good part time job? (no I dont want to travel 3 states away to earn $3 an hour ever day)

I have to make up a title for situations like this "self employed profesional procrastinator tech"

I work at Symantec Corp. managing all of the buying programs and contracts for North America, Asia-Pacific, and all of Latin America.

JumpMan - How about some SYMC stock advise or my Banshee for 100 shares - your companies stock seems to be a day traders dream - big swings everyday. ;)

im on a year out just now, but its nerly over :( . just now im doing nothing but go out on the shee and racing. i want to become a bike mechanic and hopefuly be a qualified quad mechanic! there is a load of other things i want to do but i dont think ill get there..........oh well, thats that!