Banshee Vs. Yfz450

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if these things are this bad.... i might have to be saying good bye to my banshee... i love the bike... but it seems that the new bikes jsut have all the creature comforts... like my major drawback on teh shee is the steering... i rode a TRX450R and a Z400 Suzuki.. and the steering si very light...

PS if theres gonna be a bike to beat the Shee... at least it is a yamaha... I think if Yamaha updated the banshee with more displacement, like all teh new bikes, an aluminum chassis, Good shocks... it could be the new champion... Realy since the change in j-arm to a-arm.. there hasnt been significant changes...

I really liek the 2 stroke powerband though... Reminds me of Turbo lag... because when it hits.. ohh it hits...

Wannabe shee rider lol are u joking the yfz is that bad ass the steering on the shee is like driving and old car with no powersteering and the yfz is like a new corvette, not tryin to trash shees but just stating facts i have riden them both modified ones too there is no comparison. :headbang:

Wannabe shee rider lol are u joking the yfz is that bad ass the steering on the shee is like driving and old car with no powersteering and the yfz is like a new corvette, not tryin to trash shees but just stating facts i have riden them both modified ones too there is no comparison. :headbang:

dude what the f*ck kind of shee were you ridding. I'll take my LSR equiped banshee over my houser racing yfz 470 any day of the week. My ass likes my shee's seat a hell of a lot more. My shee's got almost 88 rwhp, my 470 might on a good day have 60 something. My 470's got more money in it than my shee will ever have. You can get on my 470 or your 450 and all you'll see is the back off my seat that read's "your shit slow" if your gonna bitch about banshee's got to bluefag's or yfzcentral. either way get the f*ck off this site.

Edited by tats4life

dude what the f*ck kind of shee were you ridding. I'll take my LSR equiped banshee over my houser racing yfz 470 any day of the week. My ass likes my shee's seat a hell of a lot more. My shee's got almost 88 rwhp, my 470 might on a good day have 60 something. My 470's got more money in it than my shee will ever have. You can get on my 470 or your 450 and all you'll see is the back off my seat that read's "your shit slow" if your gonna bitch about banshee's got to bluefag's or yfzcentral. either way get the f*ck off this site.

:o

right on tats :headbang: