Kickers Will Ship For Vodhanel, Young, Reynolds

I added on a tether that you can attach to the clutch cover using the screw jeut to the left of the dip stick. Should keep you from losing the kicker if the bolt comes out. Let me know how it works for you guys.

Man....I tried the fix on my kicker before I went camping this last weekend. Two good things.....First I didnt have to hit it with a rock to get it to come out....and second it didnt rattle. But damnit if it isnt as loose as my grandma right now. The mother f*%r kept hitting me in the ankle. lol. I had to keep kickin it with my heel on knarly corners and stuff. But I will tell you what. It was sure better than having that thing stick on me one more time. I tried dremmeling it out....but broke off the tip of the grinder....my bad....I was in a hurry....as it was a last minute fix. Well right behind my other fix. lol. So I drilled out the remander of the bearing hole with a drill. SO basically its the same thing, the hole now fits the .25" bearing. But I didnt touch the kicker part where the bearing sets in when its in the In position. Was I sapposed too?

There are a couple kickers I've done that have been abused for SOOO long that they are almost unusable. I have managed to get them to work though. There are about 3 more things you may need to do but I'm not gonna type out 3 pages of stuff. You must have skipped a step though 'cause all of the ones I've done didn't do that.

The best thing to do is send it to me with $5 and if I can't fix it, I'll send your kicker and the $5 back.

all I have to say is WOW :whoa:

This thing is awesome.

and like Lebanshee said, I won't miss the rattle or people telling me there's something loose on your bike

Thanks Holyman a terrific job..... :cheers:

Edited by dnhyoung

and like Lebanshee said, I won't miss the rattle or people telling me there's something loose on your bike

Wow is that the truth. my friend has a rappy and always says whats wrong with that thing. Its new and already making noise. LIL Fucker. Oh well he shuts his mouth when we race. :lol:

• 10 months later...